Chapter 109

Ultra Magnus panted as he stumbled to his peds after getting thrown into a wall. He raised his servos, clenching them tightly to the point they almost shook from the rage he felt as he stared into the Cyber Snakes eyes.

It hissed at him, slithering around him like a wolf waiting to go for the kill. Ultra Magnus watched, optics weary of the next move it would make.

It had only been four earth days of being held against their will and it was just how Magnus had thought of it to be.

It made him think back to the times in the war when the Decepticons held him captive, and he suddenly wished to be back there.

But none the less, Ultra Magnus knew his situation, and he knew everyone was experiencing similar, maybe even worse scenarios, and he had to live with that now.

He wanted to escape. With all his spark, he wanted to scrap every Cybertronian watching him fight the Cyber Snake and lead an attack with the other prisoners to get back the leader of the Autobots, but he knew he couldn't.

He knew he had to wait for the right moment, he felt it in him. Like a signal he had been waiting for all his life, something he would just know that that was the signal to finally stand up and do something to stop Unicron.

But none of the cheers, the Cyber Snake's hissing, the faint sound of his spark beating in his Audio Receptors, or the metal scrapping on the ground was the signals. He knew in his spark it wasn't.

So he had to continue living, and fighting, as if it had been normal all his life.

Just until it was time.

Just until he knew there was hope.

~

"Just stay close to us, and no harm will come."

"I thought Cyber Birds weren't the fighting type?" Amal asked as she trailed next to Goldbeak. "Naturally, no. But if it's territories, or a life or death situation, we're all on it. Cyber Birds are excellent fighters." Goldbeak explained and Amal nodded with interest as they followed Leadwing in the Metal Forest.

"Cybertronians like a...metalized version of Earth!" Miko said with awe as she gazed up into the tree looking structures. "I heard the same thing from 'bots were visited your planet. The tales I had heard of the human race." Leadwing said with a scoff and a chuckle.

As Amal finally gazed up, she suddenly became startled with she saw many pairs of optics staring down at her and the others, watching their every move suspiciously.

"Who're they?" Amal asked and the humans looked confused. "Who're who?" Jack asked and Amal pointed. "Can you not see the optics?" The humans looked up and squinted before shaking their heads.

"Too dark."

Amal grumbled with a nervous glance upward. "Sometimes, this optic is a curse." She mumbled as they got closer to a cave in the middle of the forest. The humans looked at each other with nervous looks on their face.

Amal knew that it was risky asking complete strangers for help, let alone Cybertronian strangers, but the more she thought about it, the more she realized that if this plan did go wrong, dying quickly by a Cyber Bird's talon was better than watching the humans die then slowly rusting away herself.

"What is this place?" Raf asked out of curiosity. Ratchet had told him a little about Cybertron, but never about this part of it. Looking back at it, the boy realized it seemed that Ratchet had told him mostly about the urban side of the metal planet, not of this rural place.

"This is Sylva Den. The home to the Cyber Birds." Leadwing told them as they approached the entrance of the cave. "All of them?" Amal asked and Goldbeak nodded. "We have lived in peace here for Eons." He told her and Amal frowned.

Rise | Transformers Prime fanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara