Chapter 136

By now, it seemed all the other battling had seemed to slow, as not only were the allies watching, but so were Unicron's army, as if each side was watching and waiting to see what would happen.

Amal's hands shook as she pressed them against the ground at her chest, breathing heavily and shakily from the impact of the throw. Her arms wobbled as she pushed herself up and her legs trembled when she got to her knees.

She coughed, a splatter of blood and Energon landing onto the ground in front of her. She breathed heavily, her hands on her knees as she rested for a moment to regain focus of her spinning head.

"I told you, insect...you cannot defeat a god like me...nobody can."

Amal looked at her right arm and saw a shard of metal had gone clean through her forearm. She grabbed it with her left hand, wincing at the touch but doing her best to ignore it.

"This is my plan, all along. Once my father is destroyed, Cybertron, Earth, the universe will be mine!" Unicron's words echoed into her ears as Amal yanked out the shard with a wince.

"And you cannot do anything to stop me. This is my kingdom...my destiny...and you are nobody capable of stopping me from getting there."

Amal looked at the holoskin peeling off, something that had never happened before. 'To hell with it.' She thought as she angrily yanked all of it off one arm to everyone's surprise.

"Whoa." Miko said as they watched Amal raise her hand toward her face, flexing her fingers and watching the gears and wires shift quickly, Energon glowing brightly from her arm that slowly started shifting a different color. She breathed in shakily when she realized the Holoskin on her other arm was also coming off badly.

"And to think—"

Unicron chuckled as he turned to face away from Amal.

"—you thought you could stop me...a human defeating a god, what are the odds?"

As Unicron begin to walk toward the well, he heard her speak from where she stood near the edge of the well.

"I'm not a human."

Unicron turned to watch her rip off the other arms Holoskin in a instant with an angry look on her face as she stood up. Amal tossed aside the Holoskin, her right fist clenching as she used her left hand to reach into the hole in her arm and reconnect a wire that had disconnected, wincing as it shocked her for moment.

"I—"

Amal fiercely connected the wire without breaking eye contact with Unicron.

"—am—"

She angrily wiped the blood and Energon off her lip.

"—a—"

She flicked the Energon and blood off her fingers as she brought her arm down fiercely before clenching her fist, the gears shifting quickly in her arm and she snarled, much in a way Megatron did, before opening her mouth as her eyes turned purple.

"—Decepticon."