Logan Lerman Quotes

"Growing up, I had a very normal relationship with my brother and sister. But, over time, they became my best friends, and now I hang out with them all the time. I'm very close with them."

"I just want to make sure I'm contributing good films to movie history rather than being famous just to be famous."

"I appreciate film actors who respect the film making process."

"I don't really look around and say, 'I've made it.' I just look around and think how fortunate I am to work with the people I'm working with."

"I want to be a good actor more than anything - someone you can respect."

"I grew up going to school and high school and then shooting a movie for a few months. It's an odd way to grow up and is kind of forced maturity."

"I love movie sets. It's another home for me. Movie theaters and movie sets - they're just the best places to be. I love them."

"I'm just trying to find a good project. Work with a good director, someone I really admire. Find a good role."

"When I'm back at home it's just reality. I kind of separate myself from Hollywood."

"I'm doing 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower'... It was a book I read when I was younger, and it just changed my life, and I just wanted to be a part of it."

"Berlin is my favourite city."

"I just love being in the U.K."

"I really started acting when I was 12 when I was doing this television show called 'Jack & Bobby.'"

"I'd say a man is someone who is honest, strong-minded, moral, genuine, just a good human being."

"I would add a little more love in the world. It's ridiculous, I know, but it is one thing I would do."

"My whole family is in orthotics and prosthetics, so I grew up having to check for scoliosis every week. 'Come over. Let me feel your spine."

"Life is a rollercoaster ride and I don't intend on being the one screaming and hanging on for dear life."

"Fun. I'm not the kind of guy kids picked on in school, but I've seen it happen. I've never really given much thought to being cool. I don't really think about it one way or the other."

"I know what it means to be Jewish, and I don't think someone who wasn't Jewish would really understand."