Will Smith Quotes

"Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too." 

"Fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Do not misunderstand me. Danger is very real. But fear is a choice." 

"Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings & emotions" 

"Never underestimate the pain of a person, because in all honesty, everyone is struggling. Some people are just better at hiding it than others." 

"Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity." 

"Money & success don't change people; they merely amplify what is already there."

"Basic principles: no matter what, no matter when, no matter who... any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet. He just needs the right broom." 

"Life isn't how many breaths you take, but it's the moments that take your breath away." 

"Make a choice of what you want, who you want to be and how you're going to do it. The universe will get out of your way."

"If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success."

"If you stay ready, you don't have to get ready."

"Don't let failure go to your heart, and don't let success go to your head."

"There's no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A."

"You can create whatever you want. You just have to know what you want and take the opportunities as they come your way. We are who we choose to be."

"Your words and thoughts have physical power."

"Never lie to people, because the people you are able to lie to, are the people who trust you."

"Don't compare yourself to others. That's when you start to lose confidence in yourself."

"You can cry, ain't no shame in it."

"I don't know what my calling is, but I want to be here for a bigger reason. I strive to be like the greatest people who have ever lived."

"If it was something that I really committed myself to, I don't think there's anything that could stop me becoming President of the United States."

"In my mind, I've always been an A-list Hollywood superstar. Y'all just didn't know yet."

"My skin is hard when it comes to my music. But with my movies, I'm still a virgin in a lot of ways. I'm not used to being shot down for no reason."