Jennifer Lopez Quotes

"The bottom line is that musicians love to make music and always will."

"You have to fight for the things you want."

"You mirror what the world mirrors to you."

"It's a shame to call somebody a 'diva' simply because they work harder than everybody else."

"Don't push your weaknesses, play with your strengths."

"You've got to love yourself first. You've got to be okay on your own before you can be okay with somebody else."

"My parents wanted me to be a lawyer. But I don't think I would have been very happy. I'd be in front of the jury singing."

"Always follow your heart. Sometimes it's gonna hurt - but you're going to be fine."

"Women should never go without earrings. Passing on them is an opportunity missed."

"Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for."

"If you don't love yourself, you can't love anybody else. And I think as women we really forget that."

"Beauty is only skin deep. I think what's really important is finding a balance of mind, body and spirit."

"I think the best partner you can have is someone who makes you want to be the best form of yourself." 

"I don't get anything for free. I pay for all my beauty treatments."

"You get what you give. What you put into things is what you get out of them."

"I grew up in the Bronx where you would stay up late with your girlfriends, just being silly in our bedrooms, whatever. And I was always the clown."

"I judge people on how they smell, not how they look."

"Emotional pain is such a strange feeling. You can forget you're in it—or try to, anyway—and then it sneaks up and finds its way to the surface."

"What I wanted to say is that abuse has no bias. It's not gender specific; it's just never okay."

"I had found that taking risks, being true to myself, and making decisions with good intentions can exceed even my own expectations."

"Ultimately, we can never change someone else's behavior—we can only change our own."   

"In the end, the truth finds a way to surface, even if you don't want it to."   

"Because you can't expect to be treated great if you don't first believe that you are great."   

"Whenever it feels uncomfortable to tell the truth, that's often the most important time to tell it."