Emma Roberts

"When it comes to love, always be open. Because the second you're not pining after a boy, or a boyfriend, amazing love comes into your life."

"If there wasn't mystery, people wouldn't have anything to ponder. If you already knew everything, you wouldn't have anything to think about and life would just be really boring."

"I'm my own person, and am trying to carve out a career on my own."

"When you're a teenager, you don't want to bring your emotions to the surface and talk about them. You want to push them away."

"I've realized that you become a bully if you are just watching someone get bullied and you don't say anything. Speak up!"

"I only have girlfriends now who make me a better person."

"London is my favorite place in the world. I love London. I think it has the best of L.A. and New York in one, and I have a really great friend there."

"I am the president of the sorority and I'm sure there are plenty of people I've pissed off enough to go on a killing spree."

"I am definitely not like the hottest young actress, the most beautiful or whatever. I have my own thing going."

"I love dark chocolate. I love it."

"I'm surrounded by great friends and family. I don't know what I would do without them."

"I'm very outgoing and social."

"I really care about my friends and I think I'm kind of the person who would be rounding up all the friends. I'm always getting everyone together."

"I'm 5 foot 2. I wish I were 5' 6. Everyone who meets me says, 'Oh my God. You look so much taller in person.'"

"Well, there's nothing more touching than putting a smile on a kid's face when you can."

"Being an actress, it's hard to publish things without people thinking everything is autobiographical."

"I only like food without color, like potatoes, bread, and pasta."

"I love vintage shopping, I think it's really fun. And I love the feeling of finding the most amazing piece for less."

"You can't trust actors."

"You don't ever want to appear like you're wearing too much makeup. If you have a heavy eye and a heavy lip, people are like, 'Wow, what are you trying to cover up?'"

"I'm not in the gossips that much, but something I read recently was that me and Emma Watson are having a feud. And I've never even met her."