Suzanne Collins "Hunger Games"

"Remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it."

"You don't forget the face of the person who was your last hope."

"I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now and live in it forever."

"I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun."

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

"Well, don't expect us to be too impressed. We just saw Finnick Odair in his underwear."

"Destroying things is much easier than making them."

"If you appeal to the crowd, either by being humorous or brutal or eccentric, you gain favor."   

"You know, you could live a thousand lifetimes and not deserve him."

"Stupid people are dangerous."

"As long as you can find yourself, you'll never starve."   

"I don't want to lose the boy with the bread."

"My nightmares are usually about losing you. I'm okay once I realize you're here."

"You've got about as much charm as a dead slug."

"So it's you and a syringe against the Capitol? See, this is why no one lets you make the plans."

"You here to finish me off, Sweetheart?"

"Katniss, the girl who was on fire!"  

"For there to be betrayal, there would have to have been trust first."   

"And then he gives me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me."

"I realize only one person will be damaged beyond repair if Peeta dies. Me."

"Yes, frosting. The final defense of the dying."

"I always channel my emotions into my work. That way, I don't hurt anyone but myself."

"You're a painter. You're a baker. You like to sleep with the windows open. You never take sugar in your tea. And you always double-knot your shoelaces."

"It crosses my mind that Cinna's calm and normal demeanor masks a complete madman."

"District 12: Where you can starve to death in safety."

"It sends out a very clear message: "Mess with us and we'll do something worse than kill you. We'll kill your children." 

"They're already taking my future! They can't have the things that mattered to me in the past!"   

"Kind people have a way of working their way inside me and rooting there."

"May the odds be ever in your favor!"