Patrick Stump Quotes

"I partied so hard I think I slept and then had oatmeal."

"Oh, you love me? I love me too!"

"Just to make this clear. I don't get any wires because I'm the thespian of the group."

"Playing Nintendo DS makes me forget that I don't have any friends."

"Hi, I'm Patrick, from Fall Out Boy, and I've got my backpack because i'm going BACK to school.."

"No one's busy thinking bad things about you. They're all too busy thinking bad things about themselves."

"When I was in school, my mom brought me to the doctor's because I slept in class a lot; turns out I was just lazy."

"Success for me was when we got enough tickets to get the chemistry set."

"Good music is good music, regardless of where it comes from. I think that's a really important thing to carry with you."

"This is my bass. And uh, oh you lost interest? That's fine, okay, cool."

"We're 5 minutes into our five-hour drive, and we're already stuck."

"I actually like black licorice."

"Every band always tells you to raise your middle finger..."

"Sometimes before it gets better, the darkness gets bigger. The person that you'd take a bullet for is behind the trigger."

"I'm very much a night person. Morning is a thing I only experience because I have to."

"You could be your own spotlight!"

"I've learned a lot about things because of the Internet. I'm happy with it, but it's a long road for me. I'm still definitely a little anti."

"I always think about opportunity and how you regret the things you don't do."

"Speed is absolutely key to creativity. The more time it takes to create something, the less likely you are to create something."

"My bucket list is pretty much checked off. But oh, we should play in space! Let's do that. We'll play in space, up on a satellite somewhere."

"Self-deprecating or arrogant, it's all selfish. Hard as it is, life's better when you spend more time on the rest of the world."

"I love playing our older songs along with newer ones but If all I have is my old stuff, I quit. Creating is more rewarding."

"I'd hate wearing suits every day."

"He's writing what I'm singing, and I'm writing what he's playing."

"I don't like to Google myself. I try and avoid it whenever I can."

"One of the things that always was Fall Out Boy was trying new things and kind of pushing ourselves in different directions."