Elvis Presley

"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away."

"Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine."

"The image is one thing and the human being is another. It's very hard to live up to an image, put it that way."

"I don't know anything about music. In my line you don't have to."

"People ask me where I got my singing style. I didn't copy my style from anybody."

"Rock and roll music, if you like it, if you feel it, you can't help but move to it. That's what happens to me. I can't help it.'"

"Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over."

"Until we meet again, may God bless you as he has blessed me."

"A live concert to me is exciting because of all the electricity that is generated in the crowd and on stage. It's my favorite part of the business, live concerts."

"Every time I think that I'm getting old, and gradually going to the grave, something else happens."

"When things go wrong, don't go with them."

"Animals don't hate, and we're supposed to be better than them."

"Sad thing is, you can still love someone and be wrong for them."

"Do something worth remembering."

"Don't criticize what you don't understand, son. You never walked in that man's shoes."

"Values are like fingerprints. Nobody's are the same, but you leave 'em all over everything you do"

"If you let your head get too big, it'll break your neck."

"Some people tap their feet, some people snap their fingers, and some people sway back and forth. I just sorta do 'em all together, I guess."

"I'd rather go on hearing your lies, than to go on living without you."

"Your kisses lift me higher...like the sweet song of a choir. You light my morning sky, with burning love."

"To judge a man by his weakest link or deed is like judging the power of the ocean by one wave."

"I've come too far, and I don't know how to get back."

"Man, I really like Vegas."

"There's no such thing as an original sin."

"People think you're crazy if you talk about things they don't understand."

"Wise men say, only fools rush in. But I can't help, falling in love with you."

"It's not how much you have that makes people look up to you, it's who you are."