Mother Teresa

"Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."

"If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one."

"Peace begins with a smile.."

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies."

"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other."

"Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier."

"The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread."

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat."

"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin."

"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile."

"The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved."

"What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family."

"It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving."

"I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples."

"I used to believe that prayer changes things, but now I know that prayer changes us, and we change things."

"There is no greater sickness in the world today than the lack of love."

"Be happy in the moment, that's enough. Each moment is all we need, not more."

"There is a light in this world, a healing spirit more powerful than any darkness we may encounter."

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier."

"Words which do not give the light of Christ increase the darkness."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."

"God doesn't require us to succeed, he only requires that you try."

"The trees, the flowers, the plants grow in silence. The stars, the sun, the moon move in silence. Silence gives us a new perspective."