Yoda

"Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealously. The shadow of greed, that is."

"Always pass on what you have learned."

"You will know (the good from the bad) when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack."

"Powerful you have become, the dark side I sense in you."

"If you end your training now — if you choose the quick and easy path as Vader did — you will become an agent of evil."

"PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young Padawan"

"Feel the force!"

"Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will."

"You must unlearn what you have learned."

"In a dark place we find ourselves, and a little more knowledge lights our way."

"When you look at the dark side, careful you must be. For the dark side looks back."

"Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view."

"Through the Force, things you will see. Other places. The future...the past. Old friends long gone."

"Do or do not. There is no try."

"You will find only what you bring in."

"May the Force be with you."

"Always two there are, no more, no less. A master and an apprentice."

"Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

"Truly wonderful the mind of a child is."

"The fear of loss is a path to the Dark Side."

"Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future.."

"If into the security recordings you go, only pain will you find."

"You think Yoda stops teaching, just because his student does not want to hear? A teacher Yoda is. Yoda teaches like drunkards drink, like killers kill."

"The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see the future is."

"Named must your fear be before banish it you can."

"Soon will I rest, yes, forever sleep. Earned it I have. Twilight is upon me, soon night must fall."

"When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good, you will not, hmmmm?"

"Your weapons, you will not need them."

"Early must I rise. Leave now you must!"

"Mine, or I will help you not!"

"I was not strong enough to defeat him. Like his master before him, be destroyed, he must."