Ariana Grande Quotes

"Life is beautiful. Cherish every moment even if you're stressed or hurt or whatnot. There's always tomorrow and it always gets better!"

"I am EXTREMELY proud to be an American, and I've always made it clear that I love my country."

"Too many young girls have eating disorders due to low self-esteem and a distorted body image." 

"I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I have the best family and fans in the world!"

"I love musicals and I love Broadway."

"Music is my biggest passion and I've just been obsessed with it. Like, always."

"I think it's so important for girls to love themselves and to treat their bodies respectfully." 

"School is tough sometimes, but it's all about knowing who your real friends are. " 

"We should feel sorry for the people who want us to feel bad about ourselves, because they are the ones struggling for approval." 

"We're all fabulous. Everyone. Even bullies, although they might not see it."

"I love writing. It makes my songs feel more personal when I sing them!"

"Be happy with being you. Love your flaws. Own your quirks. And know that you are just as perfect as anyone else, exactly as you are."

"Don't ever doubt yourselves or waste a second of your life. It's too short, and you're too special."

"You have to be thankful and I think being in this business is one of the most important things is to give back." 

"You should never stop believing in something, and you shouldn't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise."

"I don't regret any of the decisions I've made in my life. Because with every choice I've made, I've learned something new."

"One of the most terrible feelings in the world is knowing that someone else doesn't like you."  

"It's so hard for young people in this day and age to be comfortable enough in their own skin to not listen to the people picking on them." 

"I will always be a very sensitive person." 

"I'm really thankful that Dan Schneider decided to have me dye my hair this color because I get to be different. I love being different."

"I'm a lip product junkie. I love lipgloss, lipstick, lip balm etc... When my lips are naked, I don't think I can function, haha!"

"Red hair has a reputation of being stereo typically punk rock, and I'm the girliest person you'll ever find."

"Who is your biggest hero?" Ariana: "My mom definitely because she raised me to be like a lady like her."