Leonardo DiCaprio

"If you can do what you do best and be happy, you're further along in life than most people."

"I'm not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy, I'm definitely an individual."

"To believe in love, to be ready to give up anything for it, to be willing to risk your life for it, is the ultimate tragedy."

"My mother is a walking miracle."

"I get a friend to travel with me... I need somebody to bring me back to who I am. It's hard to be alone."

"Everywhere I go, somebody is staring at me, I don't know if people are staring because they recognize me or because they think I'm a weirdo."

"I got attention by being funny at school, pretending to be retarded, and jumping around with a deformed hand."

"The good thing about acting is that it always keeps you on your toes... It's not like any other job where you can go in and do the same thing as yesterday."

"Brothers don't necessarily have to say anything to each other - they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other."

"I don't see why I can't have friends of both sexes without wild rumors being circulated. It's crazy."

"My career should adapt to me. Fame is like a VIP pass wherever you want to go."

"There's no other art form in the world that affects me more."

"Drugs? Every one has a choice and I choose not to do drugs."

"I like my name. My parents were in the Uffizi Gallery looking at a Leonardo Da Vinci when my mom felt me kick. That's how I got my name. My parents were real hippies."

"I'm absolutely clean. I've never tried anything. That's not a lie!"

"I don't have emotions about a lot of things. I rarely get angry, I rarely cry. I guess I do get excited a lot, but I don't get sad and enormously happy."

"Love at first sight? I absolutely believe in it! You've got to keep the faith. Who doesn't like the idea that you could see someone tomorrow and she could be the love of your life? It's very romantic."

"School, I never truly got the knack of. I could never focus on things I didn't want to learn."

"I'm still exploring in a lot of ways. I don't know myself completely."