Drake Quotes

"Live without pretending, Love without depending, Listen without defending, Speak without offending."

"Beauty isn't about having a pretty face it's about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and a pretty soul."

"I may regret the way we ended, but I will never regret what we had."

"We live in a generation of not being in love, and not being together. But we sure make it feel like we're together, because we're scared of seeing each other with somebody else."

"We always ignore the ones who adore us, and adore the ones who ignore us."

"I guess I'm still holding on to something that I know will probably never happen, because somewhere deep down inside me, I have this little piece of hope that someday, it will."

"One day you're going to remember me and how much i loved you...then you're gonna hate yourself for letting me go"

"Everybody dies but not everybody lives"

"They say real girls ain't never perfect, perfect girls ain't never real."

"I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection"

She was unstoppable and she took anything she wanted with a smile."

"Sometime you have to stop worrying, wondering, and doubting. Have faith that things will work out, maybe not how you planned, but just how it's meant to be."

"Everybody has an addiction mine happens to be you"

"I know they say that first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest"

"I'll never stop caring. But if decide to push me away, I'll go."

"Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time."

"Watch me, going out of the way, when I should've went home. Only time of the day I get to spend on my own."

"Haters will broadcast your failures, but whisper your success."

"You know its real when you are who you think you are."

"When writing the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen."

"Before you give up, think of the reason you held on so long."

"Strength isn't always shown in what you can hold on to, sometimes it's shown in what you can let go of."

"I'm the type to say a prayer and then go get what I just prayed for"

"Life is like a confused teacher...first she gives the test and then teaches the lesson"

"No matter how dirty your past is, your future is still spotless."

"Crazy how you gotta wait until it's dark out to see who really with you."