Daniel Radcliffe

"There were a few years there when I was just so enamored with the idea of living some sort of famous person's lifestyle that really isn't suited to me."

"I'm not clumsy, I'm accident-prone!"

"I think I'm a tiny bit like Harry 'cos I'd like to have an owl. Yeah, that's the tiny bit, actually."

"I'm not a religious person. My mom was of Jewish blood and my dad was Protestant."

"I'm very interested in religion as something to study, but I'm not a religious person in the slightest."

"I would consider doing any part as long as the script is good and the film has an interesting director."

"My parents were what I like to call proper musical fans. Lots of Sondheim was played in the car."

"Being in Harry Potter is like being in the Mafia. Once you are in, you are never really out."   

"I think honesty is the most heroic quality one can aspire to."   

"Go boldly and honestly through the world. Learn to love the fact that there is nobody else quite like you."   

"There's no shame in enjoying the quiet life."  

"I'm an atheist, and a militant atheist when religion starts impacting on legislation."   

"I've never been one of the cool people at school, but then again, I don't get the people who are cool. It's not that I don't like them, it's just that they don't interest me."   

"People do incredible things for love, particularly for unrequited love."   

"I think part of me would love to play a drag queen, just because it would be an excuse to wear loads of eye makeup."

"This is only going to add fuel to the fire that I'm gay. I don't really care. I'm so past the point of caring. I really don't. But I looked fantastic in Fleur's outfit!"

"I definitely think the idea of friend zone is just men going, 'This woman won't have sex with me."

"Some people are asking me questions like this is a more shocking subject, which is so strange."

"I meet hundreds of people, and I'm not going to remember them. But every single one of them will remember their interaction with me."

"Because I'm short and slim, I can identify with somebody who's an unlikely fit for something and desperately wants to be part of it."

"Working hard is important. But there is something that matters even more, believing in yourself."

"Don't try too hard to be something you're not."