Victoria Justice

"Power to me is having the ability to make a change in a positive way."

" I love 'Homeland.' I think it's such a well-done, well-acted TV show."

"It's nice to just embrace the natural beauty within you."

"I think I still get really confused and I'm like, 'What is this all about? What's happening?' Also when was the first time and all that jazz, it's all so complicated always I feel."  

"Everyone wants me to be perfect, but I am so far from perfect!"

"I like people who can and like to make fun of themselves" 

"Never let anyone take away your dream."

"I don't think I ever wore anything that was like really ugly, I just didn't really care."

"I guess because people are more aware of who I am, they're going to wonder about my personal life. "

"I don't really consider myself to be famous. "

"You know when you have a good relationship with someone when you are just perfectly happy to be quiet and just hang out and do nothing. "

"If you love something, you have to stay really focused and can't let outside things distract you."

"I don't want to sing boring pop songs - I want to sing songs that are meaningful to me."

"Guys who are charismatic and fun-loving and sweet and generous are the ones I want to date. Good looks are secondary for me -- it's just the icing on the cake."

"My number one thing was that if I ever did get successful enough to make it, I wanted to be able to give back to my family."

"I don't take myself too seriously."

"As far back as I can remember though, I always loved performing."

"Going to a concert is so overwhelming and the energy is amazing."

"Guys don't like girls that throw themselves at them. That's something that I've learned."

"At a young age, I had to give up a lot of things, like being able to hang out with my friends."

"A guy wants a classy girl who is smart and has goals - someone that he wouldn't be afraid to bring home to his parents."

"My day-to-day look is inspired by comfort, color and just how I'm feeling that day."

"I think prom is just about enjoying yourself."

"I don't want to be the type of person to have my relationships plastered in magazines."