Ed Sheeran Quotes

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end." 

 "I can't tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone." 

 "If someone tells you to change yourself, tell them to go fuck themselves."

"What didn't kill me, it didn't make me stronger at all." 

"Be nice to everyone, always smile, and appreciate things because it could all be gone tomorrow." 

"Success is the best revenge for anything." 

"Pain is only relevant if it still hurts." 

"Be a true Heart, not a follower." 

"If I ever have any back-up dancers, I want the penguins from Madagascar." 

"The worst things in life come free to us" 

"It's okay to be not okay." 

"If love what you can't have, then you have to love what you've got" 

"Paint stuff and make jam. You're good at doing that."

"Tell her that she turns my cheeks the color of my hair" 

"You are the earth that I will stand upon.  You are the words that I will sing." 

"I wanna hold your heart in both hands and watch it fizzle at the bottom of a coke can" 

"And with the lyrics I'll be aiming at rights I won't stop till my names in lights" 

"Be original; don't be scared of being bold!"

"If you were here, I'd sing to you."

"Be happy, always smile, and appreciate the little thing because they can all be gone tomorrow."

"Women who are into Lord of The Rings & The Hobbit are, like, the coolest people in the world."

"I think if you have someone without a sense of humor, you're less likely to be together."

"Be yourself. Embrace your quirks."

"I don't really do that whole 'single life' thing. I'm kind of heads down and get things done."

"Pizza is a circle. Pizza is my life. Pizza is the circle of life."

"People fall in love in mysterious ways. Maybe it's all part of a plan...."

"Moments is about a girl dying and her boyfriend committing suicide because he can't live without her."

"Never be friends with your exes if you weren't friends with them before."

"There were a couple of things I needed to do while I was in New York. One was to have a pizza pie, one was to get a tattoo... and the other was to get a Yankees hat."

"I think encouraging young people to twerk might be a bad thing. It's a stripper's move. If I had a daughter of nine, I wouldn't want her twerking."