Gigi Hadid

"I've always said, 'Eat clean to stay fit, have a burger to stay sane.'"

"I think that not being perfect has given me the freedom to keep getting better."

"If you don't like it, don't follow me, don't watch me, cause I'm not going anywhere."

"It makes life so much easier when you can just say 'I'm human' at the end of the day."

"My biggest thing about being a role model is whatever I'm preaching, I'm practicing."

"My biggest fear is the people I love not knowing how much I love them. I just want to remind people all the time."

"I'm an athletic person. But I love my body because I know what it's been through to be what it is. And honestly I'm not going to change for someone that is depressed about their life."

"My mother was my beauty icon my whole life."

"So many women around the world in so many different career paths and places are expected to be perfect and I know that it sounds cliché, but none of us are."

"If I'm telling people I'm boxing and then I'm eating a burger tonight, it's because I am. I'm not cheating and eating a salad and then being like "Yeah! Burgers are cool!""

"There's always stories about cute girls in the gym, I'm just not one of those people."

"I didn't expect myself to be perfect my first season because no one ever pulled me aside and said "This is how you walk."

"I read one thing, and 100 people can say good things then you read one bad thing that says you're the worst and you believe them."

"I've met people and have mentors that have taught me and I'm still trying to get better today."

"I think just having smooth skin is so great because when you get your summer tan, you don't have to do anything. It's just soft and smooth."

"I always feel better and more beautiful in things that I'm comfortable in so I was fine with putting a little makeup on and keeping my leggings on and going to a party."

"Just be nice to people and be someone people want to work with because if people don't like working with you it's just not going to work out."

"I think friendships are a lot more valuable than one job. If you're going to let it ruin that, then that's stupid."