Zac Efron Quotes

"Personally, I was never the cool kid. I was always sort of a bookworm. I would just like to be more like Troy, because he's so cool."

"I wore goofy hats to school and did musical theater. Most people thought I was a dork. But if you have a sense of humor about it, no one can bring you down."

"I've been doing musical theater since I was a kid. And look for a CD from me in the future. I want to write all the songs!"

"I'm very competitive by nature. And I like to be the underdog - It's the best way to win. To come from behind and win is a great feeling!"

"Fame is probably the most unadorable thing about acting."

"I'm a guy, but I'm not afraid to cry. Not all of the time. But when I'm watching a movie, I'll sometimes shed a tear, especially Moulin Rouge."

"One time I went into a restroom and a girl followed me in. I signed an autograph for her in the sink. It was pretty funny because she was in a guy's restroom and she wasn't embarrassed at all."

"We shot 'High School Musical' in eight weeks. I spent longer rehearsing for 'Hairspray' than filming 'High School Musical'."

"A girl can tell I like her when I blush or start telling bad jokes."

"High School Musical has been a blessing and a gift."

"I felt so peaceful and safe because I knew that no matter what happened, from that day on, nothing can ever be that bad..because I had you."

"I think if you're fame-hungry, go out to a nightclub and get drunk...why do that? I don't understand how some people would want fame so bad that they'd go out and get negative attention to earn it."

"You don't really know how beautiful a girl is, until you meet her, all her beauty is in her personality."

"I believe in destiny. I believe destiny opens doors for you, but it's up to you to walk through them."

"Every day is a new experience and I take it as it comes."

"You can't describe the feeling of being in love - when you meet someone who makes you a better person."

"I can draw really well. And I like to paint. I'm a bit of an artist."

"I've grown up a lot, I'm on my own, and I've learned some valuable life lessons."