A/N: 6 Things About Me

I got nominated for this 6 things about me challenge by SugarSkullsRule and LanaBeth7. So here I go....

1. I'm currently single and ready to mingle! Lol nah, I'm a little sad that I'm single but I have to focus on better things and be happy! Plus, I have amazing friends but I know they are going to set me up soon with this one boy or is it 2 boys? I don't know. Cookie_Monster10267, Crash328, and Music_is_Life_2 Who is the guy?

2. I'm scared of clowns. They just freak me out! I have been scared of them since I was a little girl. Now every time I see a clown, I feel light headed. My uncle wants clowns to sing happy birthday to me on Saturday. I told him that I am going to pass out if that happens.

3. I love sleep, I want to sleep in a lot before school has to start again. I am going to miss a lot of sleep time because of school... :(

4. I love cliché books for some reason. But I do! It's romantic even though I know whats going to happen.

5. I have never been to a concert. I want to soon and I hope something good is coming close to my town.

6. I'm allergic to cats. Don't get fooled by my username. My nickname is cat and I don't like cats honestly. I am more of a dog person.

Anyway, I did the challenge! I nominate UrbanQueen2015, Bianca_beautiful, and ShawnMendeslover_123. You guys better do it! Good luck. I had a hard time doing this! Lol