Bob Marley

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for."

"Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet."

"None but ourselves can free our minds."

"One love, one heart, one destiny."

"Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life."

"The good times of today are the sad thoughts of tomorrow."

"When one door is closed, don't you know that many more are open."

"Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction."

"Judge not unless you judge yourself."

"Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?"

"Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight."

"Overcome the devils with a thing called love. "

"You can fool some people some times but you can't fool all the people all the time."

"Just because you are happy it does not mean that the day is perfect but that you have looked beyond its imperfections"

"Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all."

"The biggest coward of a man is to awaken the love of a woman without the intention of loving her."

"Love, friendship, laughter... Some of the best things in life really are free."

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain."

"You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice."

"The most beautiful things are not perfect, they are special."

"The day you stop racing, is the day you win the race."

"Everything in life got its purpose. Find its reason in every season."

"I don't stand for black man's side, I don't stand for white man's side, I stand for God's side."

"Live for yourself and you will live in vain; Live for others, and you will live again."

"The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?"  

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively." 

"Beginnings are usually scary, and endings are usually sad, but its everything in between that makes it all worth living."