Wiz Khalifa

"You don't need too many people to be happy. Just a few real ones who appreciate you for who you are."

"Girls fall in love with what they hear. Boys fall in love with what they see. That's why girls wear make-up and boys lie."

"If you think it's necessary to judge me by my past, don't get mad when I put you there."

"The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win."

"I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted on the wrong people."

 "I love you" takes 3 seconds to say, 3 hours to explain, and a lifetime to prove."

"Never make permanent decisions on temporary feelings."

"Just because the past taps you on the shoulder, does not mean you have to look back."

"Three things I want in a relationship: Eyes that won't cry, lips that won't lie, and love that won't die."

"Good things come in good time."

"If it's one thing I know well is how to get my grind on."

"Don't worry about someone who doesn't worry about you."

"I have an idea of who I want to be, I have a vision of my own success."

"Take a chance because you never know how perfect something can turn out."

"Everything's better when you're high."

"Somebody asked me if I knew you. A million memories flashed through my mind but I just smiled and said I used to."

"Worrying is stupid. it's like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain."

"Don't leave something good to find something better. Once you realize you had the best, the best has found better."

"I don't need someone that sees what's good about me. I need someone that sees the bad and still wants me."

"Haters saying they wanna defeat us, they don't hate us they wanna be us. Truth is you can't join us or beat us."

"Any chick that I handle, I teach 'em patience. How not to win the award but be glad for your nomination."

"People ask me why it is so hard to trust and I ask them why is it so hard to keep a promise."

"I'm not a facebook status you don't have to like me."

"I've done a lot of work to get where I'm at, but I have to keep working."

"A man who treats his women like a princess is proof that he was raised by a queen."