Charles M. Schulz

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."

"Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational."

"Stop worrying about the world ending today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

"Exercise is a dirty word. Every time I hear it I wash my mouth out with chocolate."

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but it sure makes the rest of you lonely."

"Just thinking about a friend makes you want to do a happy dance, because a friend is someone who loves you in spite of your faults."

"Happiness is waking up, looking at the clock and finding that you still have two hours left to sleep."

"I think I'm afraid of being happy because whenever I get too happy something bad always happens."

"Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong."

"Sometimes I lie awake at night and I ask, "Why me?", then a voice answers "Nothing personal, your name just happened to come up."

"I never made a mistake in my life. I thought I did once, but I was wrong."

"There is nothing more attractive than a nice smile"

"Sometimes you lie in bed at night, and you don't have a single thing to worry about...That always worries me! "

"Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong."

"Happiness is a warm puppy."

"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, look to tomorrow, rest this afternoon."

"It's better to live one day as a lion than a dozen years as a sheep."

"There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people... Religion, Politics, and The Great Pumpkin."

"I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it."

"A whole stack of memories never equal one little hope."

"I gave up trying to understand people long ago. Now I let them try to understand me!"

"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?"

"What's the good of living if you don't try a few things?"

"In life, it's not where you go, it's who you travel with."

"I have deep feelings of depression... What can I do about this?' 'Snap out of it! Five cents, please."

"Sucking your thumb without a blanket is like eating a cone without ice cream!"