Chapter 13 : Cold as You..

I was still frozen by hearing the voice saying my name after what seemed like years ago, even though it was just a week ago. I was unable to speak because when I tried to words came out.

"Hello?" This time it was an Irish accent and I recognized it was Niall's. "Hey Niall!" I replied, now a little set off. "Where the hell are you?" He raged. "Umm... I'm at home." I replied. "Don't lie! We're here in your living room." He continued. "No. No Niall, I'm in Toronto, my home" I said now my temper rising but I tried to contain it. "How? When? Without even telling anyone? While Har- uh -we've been worried sick!" He questioned. "Niall... I am free to do whatever I want! You're not my father so stop acting like one!" I snapped without telling him any reasons for my leaving.

"I know why you're doing this... You just don't want to stay away from Harry. Well for that I am telling you that he's been crying since that day you broke up with him. I know about that and I have for a very long time, even though I've pretended not to all this time. And mind you! He did not tell me. It was quite visible on his face how broke he was." He lectured and shouted at moments. I could feel someone restraining him but it was a really ruffled voice at the time. I was intimidated by Niall's voice. I had never heard him so angry.

"I'm sorry Niall but I couldn't take it anymore, I just wanted to take a break from all this for a while." I said my voice getting dishevelled as tears stung my eyes. Niall realized me crying so he lowered his tone. "I'm sorry okay... Its just that I can't see Harry like this either."

"Tell Harry I'm really sorry and uh I'm sorry! I'll contact you through skype and aske Harry to get over me. okay? Bye!" I said the last few sentences quickly and ended the call without letting him utter an alphabet.

That night, I cried and cried but eventually felt asleep. The next day was a new day and a new life for me. I kept myself busy in order to avoid getting time to think about matters which were not my business anymore. That was also the day when I updated on twitter that me and Harry couldn't make it for the long run. It was out in public earlier then I thought. I just gave up.

TWO WEEKS LATER

Harry's POV

I was sitting in my room of the hotel in Milan, staring at nothing. The TV was on, playing Love Actually for the third time. I had put it up so that I had something to do. The concert was in probably a  few hours but I just didn't care and suddenly I felt soft arms arms around my shoulders. I knew those arms at every touch, they were Nicole's. I thought of playing with her and tickling her into a kiss but when I turned there was no one. Just the transparent air moving like it always did which now suffocated me when I thought of her. I closed my eyes to shut out the feelings but warm lips touched against mine but when I tried to take her from the waist but my hands grabbed at the air once again.

Tears rolled down my face as memories of her flooded to my mind. The patience that I'd been tuning broke and my heart tore. The boys and all had spoke to her on skype but I had stayed away to save us both the trouble of each other. She was happier at her home and was going back in a day or two. I would not be meeting her for a month or ever. Niall had told me her last decision and I'd respect it.

"Harry! Harry! Come on! We gotta go, the management is furious, we have to be the office in like NOW! Lou shouted running out through the door. I got up and went to the car, thinking of nothing to look up to or call to at the end of the day...

Nicole's POV

I was successful in carrying on to avoid Harry but an empty feeling that never left me. I had spent these two weeks studying to catch up... Spending time with family and a few shopping sprees. I had to leave the next day. I had nothing to see into for the rest of my life. But I saw those green eyes every night in my dreams so I tried to get up as early as I could to avoid the further features. I didn't feel weird talking to the boys anymore and Niall was okay now. But the fact that curls would appear at the corner of the screen and Harry would pop up never left my mind.

I was leaving the next day but the fact that no one would be there for me again agitated me. The time came quickly again as I went to join my previous, mistaken without love life...

But this time I would try to catch as much life and London as possible.

I'm sorry if it wasn't good. I did like it though, I just wanted to have some drama and sadness. Don't worry you and I both know that I can't keep them apart for very long so just keep on reading. Comment and vote your views. I'd like it as a gift from you guys please.

-Ainy