Chapter 20 : Never Let Me Go...

I banged my fists on the door."Lou come on. Please don't do this!" I shouted containing the tears. El was already on the bed. "Come on love, sleep already. You and I both know that Lou is firm on his word." she said muffling herself in the blankets. I slipped in with her, my heart aching badly. I lay awake for a while but forced myself to sleep when it came.

Arms wrapped around my legs and back. Someone picked me up from the bed. I could hear silent snuffles escaping from me. Those arms pulled me closer. They carried me to a place and put me down. It was another bed but somehow I felt this bed more comfortable then the one I was on previously.

"I don't think we should have tested her like that Lou." A deep british voice spoke. "I know mate. Have  you checked her temperature, she's cold. Tell her I'm sorry." A said but still quirky voice murmured. A door closed. Someone covered me with a blanket and a body slid beside me. I tried to move but couldn't. An arm slid around my front and turned me as if reading my mind. A face moved closer to mine, I could feel the wetness on that face. I moved my hand up to my face, it started shaking.

"I-I'm rea-lly very s-sorry." the british accent mumbled. "S-sh-sh. It-s o-okay." I managed through chattering teeth. Harry's hands pulled me more closer and kissed. It was a really passionate one, I could stay like that forever but life was unfair so I tried to continue as long as possible until we both parted grasping for breath.

"Whats wrong baby? Please tell the truth this time." his voice whispered.

"I'm sorry but I just can't stand staying away from you, at least not tonight." I murmured.

"I know... neither could I but what happened to you all through the night.'' he continued.

"I've just been thinking that maybe I don't deserve you maybe that girl was right, I'm not worth it." I conveyed.

"Aww... don't think like that! It might be possible the other way round but what she said was rubbish. Hey.. hey I love you. Believe that please." he said taking my face into his hands.

"I  dunno, it might me true but that will never stop me loving you too, even if you don't." I said without checking for words.

"I said don't say that! ever!" he said alarm ringing in his voice.

"Hmm..." I hummed, losing a little concouisness to the dark.

"Can I..,,?" he trailed off, pulling the top of my zipper. I pulled back his hand.

"I told you.... not tonight." my voice had gained some firmness, and even though I wanted him more than anything but I just couldn't submit myself to what he requested, it just didn't feel right at the time and I know my refusal would let him way off. But it was right.

"Just tell me when you change your mind." he puffed. I mumbled a "hmmm" back again. His arms wrapped around my waist and we cuddled to each other for warmth in the cold night. We finally went into a deep sleep for which I knew would be a pretty late one and would built doubts in some people. If they would try to play, we knew how to play back. We were a good team and could fight.  I just didn't know what was up for me the next day but I had stopped expecting anything really exciting from life anymore for two reasons:

One, it always failed my expectations and two, I already had something with what I could spend life in a desert without rain. Harry, my Harry. My love and my life.

Sorry if its not good, I keep asking that give in any opinions but you usually don't. So please I beg you for it. Vote, comment and Enjoy!

-Ainy