Chapter 6 : Back to December

December had arrived and I was living as much as I could breathe.

The next few days for me were metaphorically very loud. My parents had found out the next day of the event thanks to my cousins and Jeremy. I couldn't get out of my appartment for two days as it was mobbed by some angry and some nice fans. My twitter had been bombarded by thousands of hate tweets and my followers had been taken to zero to hundred per hour. My pictures were everywhere on the internet. Harry had been staying with me for the while due to the outrage in the area and he knew very well that I couldn't handle all that on my own. Harry had cut out all his scheduels in those days.

I also had hysterics in which I would either laugh very loud or just carry on crying. Harry used to comfort me though. He asked me to ignore the haters as they were really getting to me. When I didn't listen to him, so he just blocked all the social sites from my laptop.The boys would always come over and try to calm down the situation, it didn't work out very well because usually one had to distract the fans to get another in. Niall came often and brought loads and loads of food, he thought that it would mae me feel better as it did for him. It was the fourth day, when they all dispersed slowly. I couldn't believe that people could stay at a door for four days but I don't think it was a problem for them as they had kind of had camped outside.

When all the fans left by night, I was so relieved and finally got to feel the fresh air on my face. We went to enjoy my first step to freedom which I had lost for now. We went to Nandos and stayed there late. Harry had decided to make a public appearance together the next day. I talked to my parents about it who even though said were happy for me, I somehow knew that they were not.

The boys were supposed to attend an interview next morning and Harry thought it was perfect for people to see then

"So guys... how are you today?'' The interviewer asked and continued with all his stupid questions and some fan questions. I sat backstage watching them all laugh and answer the questions. Harry's eyed drifted to me every few minutes, trying to enlighten me. "So Harry? We've heard that you've got a girlfriend now. Is it true?'' My heart skipped a beat as if I took the question as surprise even though I knew it was to come even if Liam hadn't asked to be questioned about it. "Um... yeah that is true, ladies and gentlemen please welcome Nicole Montgummery!" Harry plauded and the rest of the audience joined along. I went over and sat down next to Harry who swung his arm over my shoulder."We're on now love... just smile." He whispered in my ear, making me smile in a very long time.

I am sorry if this was short but I wasn't having any more ideas. I'll update the next chapter as soon as possible. I just hope you like it. xoxo

-Ainy