Chapter 8 : Heart Attack

Nicole's POV

El and Perrie had now dragged me into several shops. I wouldn't put anything on so they would lock me in the changing rooms and then Perrie would throw clothes over the door. I couldn't get out until I would try something. I didn't like whatever they would chose for me because they would get all the fancy ones and I hated to say so they finally gave up on me. El and Perrie had their arms full of shopping bags while I would just laugh at the fact that they had to move with all that.

I saw Niall getting out of a Dunkin' Donuts, "Hey! There's Niall, the boys might be there.'' I said, running away at my highest. I waved to Niall who caught my eye and waved back. As predicted the boys were walking a few meters from Niall. I ran and jumped onto Harry who picked me up and we kissed but the kiss was broken by the constant "woho-hoo" s and whistles from the boys. Harry put me down and we both flushed. "Couldn't wait longer, could you?" Liam said, an evil grin spreading across his face.

El and Perrie caught up, heaving as Zayn and Lou stepped towards them. "Harry, your girly has really dissapointed us today. She just wouldn't buy a thing!" Perrie complained kissing Zayn. "Well... I can't like anything if you give me all the famous ones, guys I'm not used to it!'' I pouted back. What I didn't notice was something that Lou was whispering into Harry's ear to which Harry replied an "hmmm" and cleared his throat when I looked at him.

"So Nicole! Lets go shop your style!' Niall bounced

"I'll try my best but I repeat do not force me to anything." I shook my finger. Even though I knew they wouldn't listen.They all, including Harry smiled a "hmm" along with a grin just growing. I didn't know what was coming for me but I knew it would be nothing very pleasant.

At first everything went smoothly, we went into Prada where I bought some cute boot heels. Then the boys walked me into a few shops but I didn't buy anything. ''You are seriously are a pain in the neck." Lou said stepping out of Forever 21. "Well... guys, Plan B and the 4th floor awaits." Liam shouted and I was dead!

I tried to escape but Niall grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder. I punched his back a few times but he didn't flinch so I gave up to my death. They walked towards the elevators to the 4th floor and went up. They took me to an empty room which I suppose was for hold as it was not a shop. It was completely dark inside. Everyone laughed and Harry smiled as Niall put me inside and shut the door.

I shouted for help but no one was there. I walked further into the room where I found another door, I went through it but the next room was again dark. After I guess twenty seconds a spotlight fell on me and I screamed. "Nicole Jane Montgummery has arrived" a computerized voice spoke. Doors opened from the darkness and a plump looking women walked out. She had black, short hair which were straight. She had an olive complexion and wore a tight short dress over her body. She was a little fat but looked marvelous. 

"Where am I?" I squealed, clearly intimidated by the stern look on her face. "You are at the Fashionista Spree and Makeover. You have been registered by Liam Payne from the account name Eleanor Calder. And I suggest you come inside, your attendee no. 9810 is waiting. You will be allowed to go in two hours with your complete do-over." She spoke the last sentence a little nicely. Two hours! Do-over? I am going to kill them all when I get out of here.

I followed the women inside where I met my "attendee" who was a very beautiful blonde just like barbie doll. The attendee took me into a cupboard-kind of huge room where I had to try at least eighty dresses which Maria, the attendee said fifteen would be chosen for my take away. She wouldn't tell who was to choose but kept snapping my pictures whenever I changed into the dresses. Then we went to shoe parlor where the same happened as before but the shoes were less in quantity this time. Then make-up room where she gave me everything that would suit on me. (It was mostly smoky eye makeup or some very girly(pink) things.) 

Then came the time for my so called do-over time for which I was taken into a room. It was horrible! They curled my hair, put massive makeup and in the end gave me a very tight purple skinny jeans , a peach slouchy shirt and luckily I got to wear the Prada boots I had bought earlier.

Maria left me at the exit door. I didn't know how I looked and I knew my victims would be standing in front of the door. I opened the door and all the boys, Eleanor and Perrie were there standing with a few more shopping bags then before. Their mouths fell open and I looked down shyly. "You are beautiful!" Harry spoke, dazed. 

He took a step towards me and kissed me passionately, I licked my lips which I knew tasted of grapes as Maria had put a grape lip balm there. I opened my lips as he slid his tongue in. I remembered my revenge and bit his tongue hard. "Ow!" he screamed, taking a step back. His tongue bled and he caressed it with his hands, wiping off the blood. "Did that hurt? I'm sorry." I smiled with an innocent face. Everyone laughed. 

I had completely forgotten about the dresses and all the stuff I had tried inside until when I saw Niall with a hugely massive suitcase which I knew weighed more then the boys together. "Whats that?" I asked. "Its your stuff that you had tried inside, we chose the appropriate ones and thats that." l exclaimed.  Even though I was angry at them, an aw and thank you escaped from my lips.

"Don't thank us. Thank Harry. He's the one who paid." Liam contorted. I looked at Harry, this time he was the one who looked down shyly.

 Perrie and El had apparently wanted to shop more. Me and Harry had parted from them and hung out around the mall. We went to a restaurant later, where me and Harry sat on the booth and the rest sat on the chairs around the table.

"I love you" Harry whispered in my ear. It was the first one he had said after a very long time. I smiled and breathed an "I love you too." back.

I am thinking of writing the next chapter now and hopefully it will be updated in a few hours, it will be really very interesting. Hope you'll like this one. xxx

-Ainy