Chapter 15 : Try to Find me

Harry's POV

I was scrolling blankly through twitter on my phone as we walked out of the club. Suddenly something caught my eye, it was a tag to me with an address, it was a picture of a boy who had pinned a girl to the wall and was kissing her. I knew the girl, I could recognize her anywhere. It was Nicole with the guy. Blood rushed to my face. I was just going to switch off the phone but I realized there was something wrong with the picture. I looked at it more carefully, Nicole's handswere trying to restrain the guy.I felt anger rush through my body as I processed. My damsel in distress.

I gathered the boys and drove like crazy to the address tagged to me. The street where it leaded was pretty dark. We drove and drove but I couldn't find her. Two thoughts crossed my mind, either we were going to be late or this was a trap. I decided to turn around the car but Liam shouted, "Harry! I can see someone there." he pointed at the corner of the street. 

And there I saw her, lying on the street numb while the boy was kind of like eating her mouth off. I jumped out of the car and rushed with the boys behind me. I was now looking at the view just below my eyes and still the guy hadn't noticed. She just lay there with her eyes shut and tears leaking from the sides. I pried the guy off and threw him to the ground. I left him off to the boys who I knew would handle him properly.

I went over to Nicole who still hadn't opened her eyes. Her face was white. I bent down to grab her hand and pick her up, as I reached for it, chills ran down my spine, her hands were ice cold and there were scratches stained with blood. I quickly pulled her up to my chest. I stood up pulling her along. I could feel the her eyes open as she took in what was happening.

Liam kicked the guy in the stomach. Lou picked him up and Zayn punched him in the face. He growled and made a run Niall punched him in the stomach and he fell to the ground. They were all kicking him. "Stop!" a voice squealed. All the boys looked at Nicole who had raised a hand to stop them. "You sure?" Zayn said raising an eyebrow. "Yeah... now I am gonna take her to the car. You guys wanna come?" I said not wanting to know her opinion on this. They all nodded and I walked with her to the car.

I sat her in the backseat, turned on the heater and sat beside her. "Are you okay?" I asked.Of course she wasn't you moron! I thought to myself and she didn't answer either. I saw the boys kicking the guy for the last time and they all came back, leaving the guy behind on the ground. His mouth bled and I thought he was going to have two black eyes.I smiled at the boys for their impressive job but their eyes indicated me to comfort the girl sitting beside me.

Liam was going to drive. Zayn sat in the passenger seat while Lou and Niall squeezed on our sides. We were driving silently to my flat, "Who was that guy?" Niall suddenly spoke. "Did you know him?" Lou asked. "I don't think she did because she wouldn't have gone out with him in the first place" Zayn answered. Nicole hadn't spoken yet. The boys figured it out and went back to silent

We reached her flat, I asked the boys to go without me as I wanted confirm that she was going to be okay. And I knew that she wouldn't manage to walk all the way up. I took her up bridal style and put her to bed. She pretended to sleep but I could see through it.

The rest of the night went silent;y while I asked nothing and she didn't speak either. She silently snuffled through the night, kept on crying silently. I sat all night on the chair of the desk in her room, I knew she knew the guy but I didn't know who. She was massively regretting something and I knew it. I sat there awake by her bedside until she silently snored and I fell asleep from the comfort that she was easy now.

So the chapter coming out tomorrow will be pretty good. Thanks for reading. I am sorry if it wasn't good enough but was what I could do by this time. Please comment and vote. Please!

-Ainy