Arc 5.25 Ivy Neil

Chapter 5.25 Ivy Neil

After Ivy woke up from her coma, the war with the Alliance lasted for another week before they finally gave up.

Even with Indigo and Violet soldiers and magicians with them, with three powerhouses and the Demon race and Elven race hand in hand in battle the Alliance did not last long and was defeated in the end.

The Alliance confidence plummeted even further when they discovered that the woman that was on equal footing with the Demon King and the Black Dragon of Destruction was the Heavenly Holy Maiden, the person who had the world on her little fingers, with this line up alone who can possibly defeat them?

Not only that but the Elves who were famous for their healing and support magic even sided with the Demons, this only added a cherry on top in a cake. The Elves can bring back anyone to life even with just a breath left and send them back to battlefield without any worries. Thus, an endless resurrection of the dead happened and even dampened their spirit more that they look like the living dead instead.

All matters then came to a close and the Alliance was then disbanded but not before punishing the evil humans who were full of greed and power, the royal family who schemed all of this were exiled and sent to Ice Hell where they will live there days in Hell. 

The Humans who were innocent on the other hand were spared and a new wise king to lead the Humans were crowned, especially picked by Ivy.

Now the FL gone and the ML being a dirt bag, the world conscience had decided to pick another ML from the world and the said ML was then picked by Ivy to be King. 

His name was Arthur, the illegitimate son of the previous King who was exiled. He lived his days on edge and even had to steal food from wild dogs to live, the new ML had peaked Ivy's interest the most because even experiencing the evil side of the world Arthur still maintained his pure heart. 

And Arthur did not let Ivy's expectation down, Arthur became the wisest and powerful king in history that brought his people to new heights and improve their lives. He then married a woman born from a commoner and made her his queen, if Arthur had a pure heart then the woman had the heart of gold. 

The two led the kingdom with all their heart and they were loved by all, they then bore two sons and one daughter that had followed their steps when the two of them died.

Ivy on the other hand live her life happily and peacefully with her two mates, dragons having one mate is rare and sometimes led into a bloodshed but the three of them live quite a peaceful life living together.

The three of them also led the Demon race to new heights, higher than the previous Kings had brought them. Daemon and Daimon both became King and Ivy their Queen, the three were equal on terms of power but let's just say that Ivy is more powerful than the two of them. 

Despite having two kings and a lazy bum queen, the Demon race developed to be the most powerful race in existence and now lived a peaceful happy life all thanks to their three kind rulers.

Also, Ivy did what she promised and made a powerful barrier surrounding the Fire Continent that will ensure the safety of the Demon race for the millenniums of years to come.

The three live quite a happy and thrilling life, they would sometimes sneak out and traveled the world and leave the Fire Continent for many years and leave it on the hands of Michael who was conned to manage the affairs of the Castle.

Michael despite being scammed lived a happy life together with his beautiful Demon wife who he had met in the Fire Continent one fateful day, his days could be simply be called pure bliss if only not because of his three "Big Boss" who are always giving him trouble when they sneak out and only leave him a letter with a few words of thanks as they happily travel all over the world.