Arc 1.3 Shen Qi

Chapter 1.3 Shen Qi

After the Second Prince left that day, he really did as he promised and told the others about the good news and he also did not forget to send a letter to Mu Xuan but did not say anything about his agreement to Shen Qi. He only told him to bring his ass back to the Kingdom and nothing more since the brothers wanted to surprise him.

But of course he knew Mu Xuan, he is stubborn and won't simply just come back home if told to do so, so the Second Prince especially asked for an Imperial edict from his First brother, the current Emperor. Now, Mu Xuan had no way out but to come back immediately even if he does not want to.

On Shen Qi's side, after the Second Prince left her residence she spent her time thinking about the new clues that she found and spend time piecing it together. She was not dumb so even though a few pieces were still missing, she already had an idea to what was happening. It was still a guess so she can't completely say it's true so she can only wait and see what will happen when that person comes, Mu Xuan!

"Princess, are you ready for tonight?" Little Yu asked in excitement.

"Wha?" Shen Qi snapped out from her daze. "Tonight? What's going to happen tonight?" Shen Qi asked confused. She was not listening to Little Yu so she was clueless about what she is asking about.

"Princess, dont tell me you forgot about the celebration tonight?"

Now that she think about it, her Second brother did tell her three days ago that there will be a welcoming celebration in honour of Mu Xuan who successfully defeated the invaders in the battle 2 months ago.

"Wait, f*ck! I totally forgot, this morning, this morning I was supposed to attend the welcoming parade of the war heroes but I f*cking forgot! Sh*t! I was practically a dead log this morning, why did my brothers not wake me up! This is so frustrating, now it will be more awkward to meet him since I was totally MIA this morning!" Shen Qi wanted to cry but no tears would come out, she can only silently sigh and just put it all on fate.

The soldiers who also gained a lot of merit in the battle would also be rewarded by the Emperor tonight and most importantly, General Li who was the ML would also be there tonight since he is one of the Generals who had gained a great merit in the battlefield second to Mu Xuan.

So if the ML is going tonight then the FL would surely be also in the celebration tonight since "ML and FL are tied by fate" whatever.

"I've been thinking that it's been too peaceful all this time, I think that it should be time. Time to mess this story up to ruins!" Shen Qi's lips tug into a beautiful smile or more likely known as the Devils smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Princess, you look so beautiful!!" Little Yu praised Shen Qi to the moon and back that made her ego big.

She knew that she was beautiful thank you, this body of hers was really a top notch beauty that could even cause a nations downfall but still this lady is not on par with her real face. She is more beautiful than this white radish!

"Thank you, Little Yu. Let's go."

"I'm right behind you, Princess!"

Shen Qi walked from her courtyard to the palace, she was neither quick nor slow, she walked in her own pace. She was not that excited to meet the leads so no rush, instead she slowly familiarize herself with her surroundings and even sometimes stop and admire the flowers that were scattered all over the palace grounds. She did not care even if she were late not even one bit.