Arc 5.1 Ivy Neil

Chapter 5.1 Ivy Neil

[Story Title: My Lovely Holy Maiden

World Grade: A

Story Details: Four "Heroes" were summoned in a world that was only once in their fantasy, they were summoned in the world of Fantasia where the races that only existed in their minds live. And our FL, is one of the five "Heroes" who were summoned on that world. She was timid, yes she was when she was first summoned in that world knowing nothing about it but despite her timidness she was strong at heart and everyone love her and in return she also loved them like a family but everything changed within a blink of an eye. One of her teammate died that change her, the once cotton candy life and full of unicorn illusions of her were shattered when that certain teammate of her died and that teammate was also a "Hero". She realized at that moment when her teammate died that nothing everything in life is unicorn and cotton candy, they were put in a place that power speaks all and losers were prey. So she decided to become strong and to protect those important to her to not lose them again! She, along with her "Hero" companions, the Fantasy Kingdom's brave prince and allies along the journey had set on a ardous journey to kill the Demon King, he who killed her friend! With the combine forces of the "Heroes" and their companions they had finally defeated the Demon King that had terrorized all the races since the ancient times! The "Heroes" came back from their quest in victory, all races on that day had celebrated the death of the Demon King! The FL then married the ML who was the brave prince who accompanied them on their journey, on the long and ardous journey they found out that they were made for each other and fell in love. The FL became Queen and alongside her was the ML who became the King after the previous King, his father had passed away. The two of them had lead the Fantasy Kingdom for centuries of peace being their Kingdom's most powerful protector.

Hidden Plot: LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! You got to be better than that in making up stories! Peace is sh*t! If they only knew! ]

In a dark cave where light couldn't reach, two figures in white stood above the steep cliff. The one with long curly blonde hair stood at the edge of the cliff, panting as she held her wounded shoulders. The other one with short black hair stood at the safety of the ground as she smile at the girl standing at the edge of the cliff.

"Dawn...."

"Yes, Ivy!" Dawn who had the short black hair grinned happily at her friend who was frowning at her with a twisted expression.

"Why?" Ivy spat out blood as she asked that question to Dawn, they were friends, how can she do this to her?

"Why? Aren't you the one who knows best why?" Dawn laughed maniacally. "Ivy, there could only be one Holy Maiden and that is..... me." After Dawn said her final words to her "best friend" she cast [Blast] and blasted Ivy away. "Bye now."

Ivy slowly fell from the cliff, she closed her eyes as she accepted her imminent death. Why live? She had nothing to live now. Her best friend betrayed her and she can't even get home.

'Maybe it's best for me to die now. I just want to get home.'

"Die? Too weak. I shall have your body and in exchange I will avenge you." The once closed eyes finally opened, sapphire eyes replaced her once yellow eyes.

[Mission World 5

Main Mission

Go Back Home

Reward: 80000 SP

Side Mission

Be The Most Powerful Holy Maiden