Arc 5.5 Ivy Neil

Chapter 5.5 Ivy Neil

"Mistress, are you sure that he could be trusted? He was the last Dragon after all, he was ruthless and he kills without mercy. I am worried about your safety, Mistress." The Leader or Buck whispered to Ivy as he was afraid to be heard by the man in black that was following closely behind them.

"Buck, what are you worried of? He might be the ruthless and merciless Dragon of the ancient times and whatnot but I don't care, as long as he bring me to my destination then everything is fine." Ivy rolled her eyes and walked ahead of Buck who shivered in fear when Daimon as Ivy calls him passed by him.

"Mistress..." Daimon started.

"Call me Ivy, stop calling me Mistress just like those bunch of idiotic Lizards do."

"Then Ivy it is." Daimon smiled. "If I may ask, why are you so intent in going to the Fire Kingdom to meet the "Demon King"?"

"It's none of your business. Just bring me there then all of these will be over fast." Ivy replied glaring at Daimon who had his mischievous smile on.

"You said before in the cave that you were looking for someone, perhaps are you referring to the Demon King? Why? Are you going to kill him perhaps?"

"None of your business." Ivy replied.

"You're no fun at all." Daimon said seriously.

"I'm not trying to be funny at all." Ivy fired back at him as she warned him by her eyes that if he continues on talking then she will "fire" him. Not fire as in fired but fire as in set him on fire!

Fire is a Dragons friend but who said that she will use a "friendly" fire against him? If he continue his nonsense then she will cook him medium rare!

"Do Dragon meat taste delicious?" Ivy said loudly for Daimon to hear and the Giant Lizards to hear, Daimon's face darkened hearing Ivy's question.

"According to the Legends, a Dragon Slayer once tasted a Dragons meat and he said that it was so delicious that he even had seconds and third and fourth and so on!" Buck quickly replied to Ivy's question when he heard her asking forgetting about the last "Dragon" for a second, he shivered in fear when he realized that Daimon was just right beside him.

"Is that so? Then, one of these days I might get a taste of it." Ivy dreamily said as she size Daimon up a bit before she left smiling.

Despite being confident that Ivy could not defeat him and he was only following her because of their deal – a Dragon's pledge is equal to a Dragon's life – Daimon could not help but shiver when Ivy size him up on that moment. He could feel by his instincts that Ivy was trying to see if he could eat him up in one go despite his size as a Dragon. Ivy was one terrifying lady if she could put a deep fear in the last Dragon's mind.

Days quickly passed by and Ivy and her group quickly found their way in the Earth Continents borders where the Elves live, to get into the Fire Continent they must first pass the Earth Continent.