Arc 5.24 Ivy Neil

Chapter 5.24 Ivy Neil

It had seemed like almost an eternity since the time Ivy entered the spiritual world of Daemon yet she did not have one bit of a clue how to share her heart with his, Leaf really did not explain.

Bah!

Ivy wandered the spiritual world of Daemon as an invincible person, she watch him being born into the world and learn how to walk, talk and read.

She never knew that Daemon would be so cute when he was still a kid, not only Daemon but also Daimon who was born together with him.

She watch the two of them grow from cute buns to spicy big buns! Oh! Hamburgers is also delicious!

Their life had never been easy when they were young, not even when they grow up.

Being the White Dragon in the prophecy almost killed Daemon when he was a baby by his own mother if not because of his father then Daemon would have died before he reached adulthood, the same would be said to Daimon who was born as the Dark Dragon who will bring nothing but destruction to the world.

If not because of his father's protection then he would already be dead before growing up in the hands of his clan, two child born with different fate, what a tragedy.

Growing up, the two quickly knew the bad things in the world. Being disdained and bullied the two of them can only rely to each other, but even so they must part when they grow.

Daemon who had a great and gentle temperament learned to be cool headed every time, being the heir he stayed in the Fire Continent to lead his people and over time captured the hearts of his people and became a great king.

While on the other hand, Daimon who was like fire with his temperament ran away from home not caring about those people who used to look down on them and instead traveled the world.

Daemon who was left on his own became cold and lonely, the only fire that was left was extinguish on his departure. The burdens of being a king weigh on his shoulders swallowing him deeper in the abyss, so deep that it was hard to come out of.

Ivy watched the story of Daemon's life with tears as she pity the life of her Hubbies, she did not know how much they suffered in this life. If it's only possible then she would have gone over to him and hug him tightly, a pity that she is not part of this world and could only watch him suffer as time pass by in his world.

Ivy silently sat beside Daemon as she watch the moon together with him silently, they had been sitting like this every night watching the moon and waiting for the sun to rise.

Ivy watched Daemon and could not help but raise her hand to his face.

The very moment she touched his face, Daemon was able to see her.

Surprised, Daemon froze on his spot and stared at Ivy. Even though his surprise, the fact that his facial muscle did not even twitch was a feat itself that only pros could do!

Ivy gently smiled at Daemon not realizing that she was clearly visible to him now, she put her free hand on his chest area and leaned on him.

The sweet scent that flooded in Daemon's nose snap him back to reality, he was about to push Ivy away but it was already too late.

An intense bright light blinded his eyes as Ivy turned into a bright ball of light, and then split into two. The other half went inside him, where his heart was and the other disappeared in the night but not before she uttered her last words.

"In the future, I won't let you be alone again. When we wake up, let's watch the moon together, you, me and Daimon."

################################################