Arc 1.10 Shen Qi

Chapter 1.10 Shen Qi

In a room that was in darkness, only the light of the moon as it's light. Two figures could be seen hugging each other tightly, one woman and the other a man. This two people are no other than Shen Qi and Mu Xuan.

After an hour of silence, Mu Xuan decided to let go of the hug but he was surprised to see Shen Qi crying, again.

"Don't cry, why are you crying again?" Mu Xuan did not know what to do and could only gently wipe her tears for her.

"This is all your fault, all your fault!" Shen Qi childishly whined as she enjoy Mu Xuan's attention.

"All right, it's my fault, it's all my fault. Happy now?" Shen Qi nodded "Then stop crying already, your makeup is all ruined." Mu Xuan joked that made Shen Qi laugh.

He never change.....

"Shen'er, I know that I had been hurting you all this while because of my persistence I did not know that I had been hurting you all along or maybe I did but I chose to disregard it not wanting you to disappear from my embrace." Mu Xuan stop and then looked at Shen Qi's eyes before continuing. "That's why I had decided to leave you be now, I will set you free. I would no longer continue on insisting my love on you, I--?!"

"What? You are giving up?! After all this time chasing me your just going to give up just like that? You jerk!" Shen Qi was pretty much livid hearing what Mu Xuan said and gave him a punch on his chest, Mu Xuan looked at her with surprise. "Take responsibility for what you did, bastard!" Shen Qi keep on punching his chest out of anger not stopping for even a second.

"W-What do you mean?" Mu Xuan was obviously flustered and did not know what to do. If this is just a dream then don't wake me up anymore!

"What I mean?! Of course I mean what I mean, if you think that I will let you go just like that then better think twice because I, Shen Qi, what's mine is mine and I will never ever give what's mine to others! Understood?!" Shen Qi yelled at him and then kiss him, passionately.

When the soft warm lips of Shen Qi touch his lips, Mu Xuan snapped out from his trance and quickly held Shen Qi closer to him.

Shen Qi grab a few of Mu Xuan's locks and grab it to deepen their kiss, she bit and suck his lips as her tongue sometimes lick his lips.

While Mu Xuan on the other hand was also doing the same, he bit and suck her petal like lips. His tongue entered her wet cavern and explored every inches of it not missing a spot.

The two were heavily panting when they pulled out of their heated kiss, they leaned their foreheads to each other as they tried to catch their breath. A sweet smiled lace their lips, their eyes full with love.

"Is this all real?" Mu Xuan could not help but asked, this only happened in one of his dreams and never in reality so he must be dreaming right now.

Shen Qi laughed at the silliness of her lover and leaned over to kiss him.

"It's not a dream, this is all real." Shen Qi reassured him.

"This, this is really not a dream! Shen'er, my Shen'er also loves me! Haha!" Mu Xuan happily laughed as he rained down kisses on Shen Qi's face.

"Hehe... You can stop it already, I told you it's not a dream."

"Shen'er, my Shen'er... I could still not believe that this were all not a dream. Moments ago I was ready to give everything up but now, how could I still possibly let you go now that I already have you in my arms." Mu Xuan caressed her face, he was looking at her with eyes full of love the same as her. "Shen'er, I love you, I really do."

"I love you too, Mu Xuan." Shen Qi said this words with the same weight of Mu Xuan's words.

##############################################

"So what now?" Shen Qi asked as she played with Mu Xuans locks.

The two of them were peacefully lying on her bed, hugging each other. Mu Xuan kissing her hair once in a while and caressing her hair while Shen Qi just keep on playing with his locks, looking amused with it.

"How about we tell the others and then maybe get married... as soon as possible." Mu Xuan immediately added the last words.

"Marry? Hmp, do you think I'll marry you just like that?" Shen Qi playfully smiled as she looked up at Mu Xuan who also looked down at her, their eyes meeting.

"Then what does my Shen'er want?" Mu Xuan devilishly smiled and gently held her chin closer to his, their face only inches apart and one move they would kiss.

"Hmm? Shen Qi does not want anything, all Shen Qi wanted is your heart." Shen Qi looked at him seriously.

"Is that all? But Shen'er already had my heart from the start so Shen Qi does not need to worry anymore." Mu Xuan leaned in for a kiss but Shen Qi stopped him with a finger, Mu Xuan raised an eyebrow.

"Do I, Shen Qi really had your heart?" Shen Qi said not believing. She knew that Mu Xuan already love the original Shen Qi and could not help but be jealous when she thought about it, she wanted to know if the person that Mu Xuan loves is truly her or the original Shen Qi.

"How can this prince prove his love to you then? Tell me and I will do it, even if I had to go through mountains of swords and ocean of flames as long as I can prove my love to you I will do it." Mu Xuan said solemnly as he kisses the finger that Shen Qi used to push his lips away.

"You don't really have to cross mountains of swords and ocean of flames for you to prove your love to me, all I want to know is who do you love the most. The old Shen Qi or the new Shen Qi, me?"

Hearing Shen Qi's question even left someone of Mu Xuan's caliber speechless, he laughed.

"Shen'er, are you joking?" Mu Xuan laughed but seeing Shen Qi's face darkened he knew that she was not joking.

"I'm not joking, not even one bit. Answer me honestly, who do you love the most between me and the old Shen Qi?"

Mu Xuan could not help but sigh helplessly when being put into this difficult question, but he knew that he could not escape and must answer the question with an answer that will satisfy his princess.

"Alright, I admit that when the first time I told you that I love you 5 years ago was just me being confused by familial love. Who can blame me, you are the first one to really care for me despite me being different from others. You did not laugh at me when you saw my white hair, you did not show any disgust when you saw my eyes that were as red as blood that when others would see they will shake with fear, you are the only one who gave me love when the world despises my existence. Your the only one who truly cared for me that's why I got confused but when I discovered that it was only familial love I already lost you, the only person that cared for me the most." Mu Xuan looked at Shen Qi with sadness in his eyes.

Shen Qi's heart could not help but get shaken when he saw the loneliness and hurt in Mu Xuan's eyes, she never knew just how much this man that love her very much had suffered. She never knew that she was like a drifting wood in the middle of the ocean for him, she is his saving grace, his life.

"When I left all those years ago, I left for my sake and for your sake. I know that you hated me so I left, I thought that when I left everything would be over, that I no longer love you but suddenly when I saw you that night in the garden, my frozen heart suddenly came to life and beat for you again. I knew at that very moment that once again I fell in love with you, harder and deeper this time. I can't help it, you were just like an angel sent from heaven above for me to love. So my answer is, I love you not the old Shen Qi but you and only you." Mu Xuan looked at Shen Qi with warmth and love in his eyes.

Shen Qi could not help being touched to Mu Xuan's confession of love to her, she now confirmed that this person only loved her and only her from the very first time that they met.

He really did not lie to her when he said that he will love her and only her, even if how many lifetimes were to pass by his heart will only belong to her and only her.