Arc 2.3 Raven the Phoenix

Chapter 2.3 Raven the Phoenix

"B-Blood, give me your blood."

"Heh?" Raven was baffled and turned blank for a second, her small brain was having a hard time processing what the silver haired man meant.

The silver haired man gulp as he stared at her, he slowly leaned down as he grip her shoulders a little too tightly so she could not escape from his grasp but when he was about to sink in his fangs his rationality returned at the final moment and shoved Raven down the ground.

"I told you to leave!" The man looked at the other way refusing to look at her or he might just jump on her.

Raven was snapped out from her trance when she was shoved down, she slowly sat up and did not move. She just continued on looking at the silver haired man who was also looking at her at the corner of his eyes before quickly averting his eyes away.

'Why is she still not running away?' He wondered. 'Why is she looking at me like that? Is she not scared of me? I almost ate her just now, what a stubborn girl!'

"Are you hungry?" After not talking for a while, Raven finally spoke her first sentence.

The silver haired man was puzzled by her actions and unconsciously nodded, he face palmed.

'Why did I answer her!'

"Does it hurt when you're hungry?" The silver haired man yet again unconsciously nodded.

'F*ck, stop nodding already!' He berated himself.

"You only needed a mouthful, right?" The silver haired man yet again stupidly nods.

'What the heck is wrong with me!'

"Then........." Raven slowly went towards him until the two of their bodies were so close to each other that their skin was almost touching. "Take a bite." Raven pulled her collar down and showed her smooth white neck, tempting a sinner to take a bite.

The sliver haired man was baffled by her actions and could not react for a moment but when he came back to himself he turned his head away and tried to escape but Raven held him in place, she forced him to look at her.

"If you're hungry then drink, if you ever get hungry in the future you can come find me and I'll let you drink to your heart's content." Raven looked at him indulgently. What's the use of her Phoenix ability if not to feed her husband to his heart's content, her Phoenix ability is really useful.

A certain Phoenix would have spat out a mouthful of blood if it were to hear what Raven had said about its ability!

"Wha?! What are you saying, are you not the least bit afraid of me?" The silver haired man asked surprised when he heard what the stubborn woman said.