Arc 2.6 Raven the Phoenix

Chapter 2.6 Raven the Phoenix

"Silver, I'm bored..." Raven drew circles on Ravens chest as she cutely pouted at him, Silver could only helplessly sigh as he caressed his disciples hair to comfort her.

His eyes shone bright red when he looked at the two bite marks on her neck that was slowly closing, he felt guilty for always feeding on this "naive" disciple of his who always willingly offered herself to him but he could do nothing about this because ever since that time that he drank her blood he always yearned for another taste, he could not bear to drink another humans/animals blood anymore other than her blood. Maybe, this was what they are calling guilty pleasure.

"Don't worry, you'll get to have your fun tomorrow. Did you practice the Manual that I gave you before?" Silver looked at his disciple who had a frown on her face but calmed down when he caressed her hair.

"Hmmm.... I had already practiced it, I'm already at the final layer of it but I could not help but get stuck at the final layer. But tomorrow, will you also be there?" Raven looked at Silver with puppy eyes.

"Hmm?" Silver looked at her amused. "Don't worry, I'll be there but the Guardians aren't allowed inside the Dark Forest. I will be waiting for you outside, I'll be waiting for your safe return." Silver seriously said as he looked at her, worried.

The Dark Forest is a dangerous place to be in, the Dark Forest is exactly the place where monsters and Demons of the other world lurk. They live in the Dark Forest since the Dark Forest is full of Dark Qi and endless miasma that the Demons could use to cultivate and strengthen their cultivation that's why the Dark Forest is used as a training ground by the sects and the Guardians for their disciples.

"Of course, it's me Raven! You just wait there and wait for me, I will bring you victory!"

###################################################################

"Disciples ready. Today, you will enter the Dark Forest. To win this battle you must stay for 3 days and 2 nights inside the Dark Forest and get the horn piece of the Ever Night Horned Beast Stead. The red talisman we gave you is connected to your Guardians, when you no longer want to stay in the Dark Forest or want to forfeit the match just use your talisman to call your Guardians."

Raven stood together with Silver as they listened to Gillha's explanations but Silver at this moment was passing her so many life saving talismans, artifacts and pills to use, she could only sigh knowing how biased her hubby is. She knew that the other disciples were not even given a single pill for them to use by their Guardians but her hubby was giving her tons of it, it's not like she's going to war or something.

"What would happen if we forfeit the match?" Lotus raised her hand.

"If you forfeit, you wouldn't lose anything that's why it is recommended to just forfeit if one is unable to stay in the Dark Forest any longer. But if you were to forfeit the match then you would not be able to win the reward for the winner but your life is more important than the award, right?" Gillha politely smiled and reminded her.