Arc 5.23 Ivy Neil

Chapter 5.23 Ivy Neil

Daemon was about to attack the crazy psycho but before he could, Ivy made the first move.

*BOOOM!!*

Lightning crackled all over Ivy's body as she held Dawn's neck against the wall using only her right hand, Ivy glared at Dawn coldly like she was looking at an already dead person.

"Hahaha.... Ivy, my dear dear friend. How have you been? I see that you are having fun together with these Demons." Dawn commented even though she was already having a hard time breathing. "Ahhhhh!"

Dawn yelled in pain when her hand that was holding the sword that she used to stab Daemon was severed from her body, fresh blood gushed out from the arm that was severed as Dawn yelled loudly in pain.

"I had never been better my dear "friend"." Ivy replied darkly as she yet again cut another part of Dawn ruthlessly.

"Ahhhhhh! You crazy bitch!" Dawn cursed as she look at the other pair of her hands lying on the ground far away from her.

"I'm crazy? Aren't you the crazy one. Dawn, if you only let me be I would have let you live a little bit longer but I should not have. You dare hurt him in front of my eyes! Only death awaits you, you bitch!" Ivy tightened her hold on Dawn's neck as she could feel bones snapping under her hands yet the FL was still alive despite all this, plot armor I guess, well this is even better!

Ivy's ruthlessness brought shivers on their spines as Ivy cut all of Dawn's arms and legs up leaving her with only her head and body intact, such torture was really hell for Dawn who had never experienced such suffering before. Not like being cut up is a daily norm, right?

[Warning! Host, killing the FL will result in a punishment!]

[Warning! You have been warned!]

Hearing the Warning System's announcement, the fire in the heart of Ivy did not lessen one bit but instead burned more intensely than before.

"Oh? FL, right?" Ivy chuckled coldly in amusement.

"You crazy bitch what are you suddenly laughing for?" Despite the torture, Dawn's sharp tongue did not lessen one bit.

"Heavens child, eh? Then let's see if you really are a child favored by the Gods." Ivy smiled ruthlessly as she leaned in and slowly but clearly said something to the FL. "Don't blame me for your misfortune, blame yourself for touching what's mine. Now, burn."

Dawn could feel a foreboding feeling when Ivy tossed her down the ground, she could feel herself heating up as the temperature on her body increased until she could feel her body being ruthlessly burnt by a fire that won't burn out.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Save me!! It hurts! Ahh! It hurts! Save me please!! Save me!!"

Dawn who was being burnt alive by black flames cried out painfully as she tried to put the fire off but everything she did was of no use, not even water could put out the fire because only the caster can undo the magic. Yet this is not the worse part yet, because the black flames won't burn her quickly but slowly and she won't completely die till her soul was burned by the black flames.

The Black flames does not only burn the mortal body but also the soul, so even after her body turned to ashes as long as her soul exist the black flames would continue to burn her until her soul no longer exist. And her soul burning is more painful than her body being burnt, it was truly a slow torture.