Arc 5.17 Ivy Neil

Chapter 5.17 Ivy Neil

Different kinds of emotions were raging in the hearts of the two Dragons as they watch the Lake's light increasing on further but no Ivy emerge from the Lake.

It was already midnight and the intense light from the Crystal Lake gathered the attention of all the Demon Dragon race as they hide in their houses to not get burned by the Light energy. The light was so intense that it was like a sun in the night sky and could burn them by its mere light.

But luckily since they were a mix race the light would not really burn them but instead weaken them to the extent that they would not be able to move until the light receded but that is only if they were directly hit by the Crystal but just the light of it and not too bright at that, they only felt a little weaken and uncomfortable.

"Where's that light coming from?!"

"Such intense Light energy!"

"Is it only me or the light is coming from "that" forest!"

"Its really coming from "that" way!"

"Its the Crystal Lake but why?!"

Speculations and rumors started going around the Demon Dragon race circle as they formed their own conclusion about where that light was coming from.

On the other side, Daimon and the Demon King kept on looking at the Crystal Lake not bothering about the light that was making them uncomfortable all they care about is to see Ivy emerge from that Lake.

The two of them had been waiting for hours already and the sun was almost about to rise yet Ivy was still not out, the two of them feared for the worst.

Slowly the sun arose, its rays shining all over the land and as if on cue the light from the Lake disappeared as the rays of the sun touch the crystals of the Lake.

A bright circle sphere shoot out of the Lake as it gave off an intense warm light that warmed their hearts instead of it making them uncomfortable, the two stared at the sphere of light as it slowly fades off and reveal Ivy who had her eyes closed.

"Ivy!" Yelled both Daimon and the Demon King at the same time.

Ivy who was on mid air slowly opened her eyes and looked down on Daimon and the Demon King, her eyes that were sapphire in color even became deeper in color and there seemed to be stars in her eyes as it sparkled with unknown light.

Ivy's appearance changed tremendously as her skin became even more paler and rosy, her petal like lips became even pink in color and her blonde hair that was only on her hips became even longer until it reaches the heel of her feet. Its color were like the sun.

Not only did Ivy's appearance change but also her clothes, her red dress became even more fiery in color like it was the blazing sun. Upon closer inspection her dress outer layer were so thin and glass like, like it was weaved using the most precious crystals in all Fantasia seeing how sparkly and beautiful it is.

Seeing Ivy's tremendous change, the two gawk at her as they watch her slowly descend the ground like a goddess that just descended.

The very moment Ivy touch the ground the red string of Fate shoot out like it was on fire looking for someone to shoot at, Ivy look at the string in surprise as the string that was slowly fading suddenly came to life and is now back to its red color. Any minute now, it will connect her to her Hubby.

The very moment Ivy landed on the ground an announcement was made to the whole world that shocked the whole masses and most of all the Demon King and Daimon.

"The Heavenly Holy Maiden has been born, bless by the Heaven and Earth she will bless the world with her light. The promised Heavenly Holy Maiden was now born, born by the light she will relinquish darkness, born by darkness she will perish the light." An ancient voice that was neither a woman or a man rang out on all the races minds as they all looked at the sky above with unknown thoughts.