Arc 5.21 Ivy Neil

Chapter 5.21 Ivy Neil

~Time Skip~

After weeks of battles, the Heroes had finally reach the Demon Castle and entered the den of the Demon King. It was strange at first why there is not even a single Demon on sight, not even a Demon guarding the gates of the Demon Castle but who cares since this will make things easier for them.

The Heroes may be battered and looking like beggars on the side street, which makes this cute Author laugh, the Heroes were full of energy as their eyes burned intensely as they stared at the Demon King. Kill him and they will achieve victory!

"My... Aren't this kids the "Heroes"?" Daimon mocked as he released his Demonic and Dragon Aura making the Heroes shivered and fall to their knees.

"Daimon, don't bully them too much." Daemon reprimanded yet he also released his heavy pressure making the Heroes bow down to them, their faces were planted on the ground.

'So strong!' Was what was in the five youths mind, they could not believe that they would be humiliated by two strongholds this early in the game. They did not even get to say some "awesome" words as the Heroes.

Ivy who was watching in the dark shook her head when she saw the power display of the two, and when did Daemon the great Demon King suddenly became shameless? Did she rub some of her shamelessness on him?

"I thought that the Heroes are so strong, news from afar even travelled to this hidden Continent yet seeing it with my own eyes today the self proclaimed "Heroes" could not even measure up to the weakest Demon of our clan." Daimon mocked as the faces of the Heroes twisted from anger and the humiliation.

"You! You are cheating! You cowards! Release us and let's have a proper battle and we will see who is more stronger!!" Dawn angrily yelled as she gritted her teeth from the humiliation, despite the intense pressure of two powerhouses she was able to raise her head and look at the two Demons/Dragons with hate burning her eyes. But when she saw the two handsome man before her, her eyes wavered for a bit before turning resolute.

'How can there be such a handsome man, not even the prince of the human kingdom could go on par with the two of them. If only we were not enemies then I could surely make them fall for me, but its not too late. If we win then it's a pity but if we lose I'll be sure to make use of my beauty and act pitiful in front of them, I'm sure that they would instantly fall for me if I use my innocent facade. Guys really fall for me easily when I use this trick, works every time!' Was Dawn's delusional thought as she bow her head low acting bashful and pitiful in front of the two.

Ivy in the dark seeing Dawn's disgusting look on her man was trying her best to not suddenly rush in and grab a fistful of Dawn's hair and bang her on the floor, gouge her eyes and *insert scary thoughts of torture*, how great would that be?

Dawn's "disgusting" look on her eyes did not escape the two siblings eyes and was disgusted beyond repair by her, she suddenly flew from her spot and got knocked on the castles wall, Dawn spat out mouthful of blood.

"Dawn!" Gabriel was shock when Dawn suddenly flew away, he forced himself to look at the direction where Dawn flew and saw her coughing out blood pitifully.

Michael who heard the loud crash could only shiver in fright as he could not move his body and could only wait for death to come, he did not expect that the two Demons could be so powerful. They said that the Demon King is still in the Indigo Tier but from he can see the Demon King is already in the Violet Tier while they are still in the Indigo Tier, if only a miracle would occur and save them from this impending doom.