Arc 4.2 Veronica Schwarzi

Chapter 4.2 Veronica Schwarzi

*pit*

*pat*

"It's raining..." Veronica reach her hand out letting the rain fall on her snow white palm "I guess I should stop here for the day and look for a place to stay."

Veronica wiped off the blood from her sword as she jumped down from the mountain of Zombie corpses.

She swiftly took cover to one of the abandoned buildings just right across the street, she chose the mall to stay for the night.

###############################################################

*Sound of Heavy Rain*

*BOOOM!*

"Why is it raining so hard today? Now I can't go out to find my Hubby!" Veronica pouted as she lay on her bed, her eyes on the window watching the rain outside.

Veronica's eyes seemed listless as she lay there in a daze gazing at the ceiling, finally after some time sleep took over her.

*BAM!*

*Rolls on bed*

*BOGSSHHHH!*

*Covers head with pillow*

*GROWLLSS*

*Shots up!*

"F*ck! Can't you see, I'm f*ck*ng sleeping over here! Keep your a**e* quiet!" Veronica prop up a very large king bed and throw it outside the window hitting the Mutants gathering on the street, they all looked at the source of the bed.

'What's wrong with you woman?!'

Seeing a living human, the Mutants charged at the building where Veronica is at but before they could approach her, lightning strike those Mutants who dare approach the building.

"Are you still not leaving? Or do you want another taste of my lightning ball?!" Veronica sneered as she made another bolt of lightning, she made threatening gestures towards the Mutants.

All people know that Zombies does not know logic and reasoning because they are already dead and brain dead but at this moment, as if the Zombies understood what she just said, those not so bright Zombies decided to retreat knowing what was good for their bones!

Seeing the Mutants retreating, Veronica sighed a sigh of relief as she got back to sleep and then to Sleepderland!