Arc 5.2 Ivy Neil

Chapter 5.2 Ivy Neil

"Dawn, please open the door." Three teenage boys stood in front Dawn's door, they were worried sick about Dawn who had been so downcast ever since Ivy died.

They knew that Dawn took the blow the most, they were best of friends but she let her die in front of her and she could not stop blaming herself for being too weak and not being able to save her friend who risked her life to protect her from the Dark Elves that had surrounded them. The trio felt saddened seeing Dawn so down and not being herself, they were sad for Ivy's passing too but they must move on because a war is coming, their war!

"Dawn, let's talk. I know that you are sad of Ivy's passing but you can't continue on like this forever, you also need to move on and look at the future." Michael said as he knocked on the door.

"Michael is right Dawn, you can't stay forever coop up in your room. One day you need to go out and face the world, you can't possibly stay here forever." Daniel agreed as he supported Michael's words.

"..........." But despite what they said, Dawn did not say anything back in return to them. She stayed coop up in her room as she lay in her bed while gazing up the ceiling smiling, her cheeks was stretch so much that it look so creepy.

Dawn was smiling so happily as she gaze at the ceiling in a daze, she touched the bed carefully as she rolled on the bed that use to belong to Ivy. She looked like a psycho that had gone to a realm beyond craziness, she seemed to had lost her reasoning as she continue to caress the bed.

"All the things that you had once now belong to me..... hehehehehe."

"Dawn..... please come out now, we are already worried sick about you. Please come out, we need you..... I need you." Gabriel softly said to the girl beyond the door, his voice was so soft that it could melt any girl's heart and Dawn's heart is one of those girls.

Hearing Gabriel speaking, Dawn's smile even became wider if it's even possible as the craziness in her eyes deepened. She slowly walk towards the door and opened it, her tear stricken face and sad doe eyes strike the trio on the spot.

"I'm sorry if I worried you all, I.... I was just so sad about Ivy, She, she was a good friend of mine we were like sisters already but she........ I can't even save her! I'm so weak, so so weak! How did I even become a Hero? I can't even save the person that I wanted to protect the most!" Dawn used her two hands to hide her face, her shoulders shook as she cried silently.

"Dawn, don't blame yourself for what happened to Ivy. If she knew that you were being like this and blaming yourself because of her death she would be sad." Michael pat Dawn's shoulder to comfort her, the four of them might have been strangers before they came here but after spending some time together he had already consider them his family.

"Dawn, don't cry anymore. You make me sad also when you cry like that..... huhuhuhuhu...... Ivy I miss you too!" Daniel broke into tears when he could no longer hold it in seeing Dawn crying so much, they might be strangers at first but after a long time he had already consider them as his family mostly Ivy who became his sister figure.