Arc 2.7 Raven the Phoenix

Chapter 2.7 Raven the Phoenix

It's been 2 days and 1 night ever since Raven started searching for the Ever Night Horned Beast Stead at the center of the Dark Forest but still no sight of the "Ever Night Horned Beast Stead ", she could only grit her teeth as she bite the bullet and continue searching for the stead.

"Well, well, well, who do we have here? Oh, if it isn't the Guardian I disciple, Raven." A melodious voice echoed in the Dark Forest, Raven raised an eyebrow.

"Well if this isn't the Guardian III disciple, Yuka." Raven also smiled at her.

"You know what, I won't pretend to be nice on you since I f*ck*ng hate you." The smile that Yuka used to wear disappeared from her face like it was never there and was replaced by a twisted face full of anger and jealousy.

"I know that you hate me, it's fun to see how you tried to smile every time you see me before. It makes you look like a retard. Sadly now that your fake smile is gone you looked even more worse than before." Raven mocked as Yuka's face burned with anger.

"How dare you mocked me, you are not even worthy of my presence but because you are the disciple of the Guardian I I had to bow down to you! Never! You weren't supposed to be his disciple, I am! I am more worthy than you, you no name nobody!" Yuka spouted as she fumed.

Hearing what Yuka said, Raven burst out in laughter as her stomach started to hurt because of laughing too much. Tears were already streaming down her face because of laughing too much.

"Hahah..." Raven wipe her tears "You're worthy? Are you joking with me, which part of you is worthy of becoming the Guardian I disciple? Which part of you is worthy of my Silver?" Raven looked at her sharply as the temperature around her drop a few degrees and a heavy pressure dropping like a mountain pressured Yuka that she ended up kneeling down on the ground unable to even lift her head up "Tell this Queen which part of you is worthy and I'll help cut it off for you."

Sweats drop like rain on Yuka's back, she paled realizing that she is no match for this person and gritted her teeth not wanting to bow down to her. Maybe because of her FL halo, because of the pressure Raven had used in her she broke through and was able to stand her pressure a tiny bit.

"Haha... Is that all you got?!" Yuka laughed as she straightened herself but anyone could see how her face continues on paling.

"Well, this is not all I got but I won't kill you just now. I'll let you run free for now but the next time we meet I will......" Raven chillingly smiled. "Kill you." Raven turned back and slowly walks away.

"Coward...." Yuka muttered to herself but because of how quite the place was, her voice reverberated like on endless loop on the silence.

Raven stopped and slowly turned at Yuka, face darkening. She darkly smiled at her, the temperature freezing cold.