Arc 2.2 Raven the Phoenix

Chapter 2.2 Raven the Phoenix

"Is this the AshWood Empire?" A beautiful woman in red stood in front of the gates of the AshWood Empire, her beautiful figure enchanting everyone that looks her way. Even thought they were unable to see her face behind the cloth covering half her face, they knew that she was undoubtedly an earth shattering beauty.

Clear or now known as Raven her new name, walked towards the Central plaza where the selection of the disciples for the 7 Guardian were taking place. Many cultivators were trying their luck to enter the tutelage of one of the Guardians of the 7 Towers and if they were to fail then they would just go back to their own Sect, only the most talented of the cultivators dared to enter the selection since the cultivators that they will be competing against are all top notch!

Raven leisurely walk at her own pace as she look at the long line of disciples wannabe, she then walk to the middle age man sitting in front of a table writing something.

The old man look up when he felt Raven approaching, he raised an eyebrow and then continue on writing.

"Good day to you brother, I am here for the selection of disciples." Raven politely smiled and waited for the old man to speak.

The old man did not immediately handed her, her number tag and only continue on writing for almost about an hour still Raven still smiled at him politely. After about an hour passed, the old man still did not say anything but handed her a number tag and then continue writing.

Raven quickly left after saying her thanks and look at her number tag, she smiled.

"No. 1? Seeing so many people already having their numbered tags why is mine numbered 1? It looks like this test is not that easy." Raven smiled as she keep her number tag and went to check on in an inn since the choosing of disciples is still 2 days away, she still have many time left!

###################################################################

Raven was sitting in a lotus position in the middle of a pond, slowly she fluttered her eyes open and exhaled.

She stood up from her lotus position and the next second she was already standing by the side of the lake, her clothes dry.

"What's that?" Upon the side of the lake, Raven saw a shining object and pick it up but there was also another hand that pick up the shining object with her at the same time.

Their eyes clashed, ruby red eyes met her sapphire ones, spark flew in the air. She felt her heart beat and sped up, her soul tugging her towards this person, finally she found him!

"I... Is this yours?" Raven asked as she held the silver mask in her hands, she beamed a beautiful smile towards him.

As the silver haired man snapped out from his trance, he quickly hid his face away from her sight even forgetting the mask in her hands.