Arc. 3.13 Lily Walker

Chapter 3.13 Lily Walker

*Beep*

*Beep*

It's been a week after Lily had woke up and fortunately she could now move her body and walk around but still she could feel the stitches and broken bones hurting her body but being able to walk is enough for her because she could sit beside her Hubby, Lance.

"Lance, please wake up already please." Lily whispered softly as she held Lance's hand, she softly kiss his hand and put her cheeks on his palm. "I miss you, Lance. I miss you so much that I feel like I'm going crazy! I miss your smile. I miss your touch. I miss how you ruffled my hair even though it's messing up my neatly combed hair that I spent almost an hour combing knowing how unruly my hair is. I also miss your lame jokes *chuckles* really lame, but I would really love to listen to it now no matter how lame it is." Lily buried her head in the crook of his neck carefully, afraid to hurt him even more.

Lily's shoulder visibly shook as she buried her head on Lance's neck, tears silently fell in her eyes falling down to his neck. No matter how much she wanted to cry out or whined she did not. She knew that no matter how much she yelled he won't wake up that is why she prayed, she prayed for his recovery.

'I know that I am a sinner. I never prayed and had never asked you for anything knowing that you will never ever answer my prayers but.... now I am asking you to please even just once grant me my wish. Please, please save him. Don't take him away from me like you had taken him away from me once, please don't take him away from me once again! Not now, please.' Lily prayed with all her heart as her tears continue to fall down from her eyes like rain.

Lily was praying so hard that she did not notice the door opened, Dion peeking in.

Slowly, he walked by her side and pat her shoulders comfortingly.

"I know how you feel, lil sis but it's not time to be moping around even if you should. I found her."

The moment Dion said those words, Lily slowly stood up wiping her tears away before looking at him. Her eyes puffy and nose red but the cold glint on her eyes could still send shiver to anyone, she smiled, scarily.

####################################################################

"Ahhh! You b*stards, let me out of here!" The woman shrieked as she tried to get out of the ropes. "Ahhh!" She screamed.

*BAM!*

Two figures of one man and one woman entered the room, the man had a scary smile while the woman had a calm expression but her eyes were the opposite of calm, they were raging with fire and promises of eternal damnation.

"You?! Hahaha! I should have known that it was you!" The woman laughed "What? What are you gonna do with me you little b*tch!"

"Lil sis, what do you want to do with her?" The man asked the woman by his side as he looked at the woman that was tied on the chair with raging inferno inside his eyes, he can't wait to torture and kill the b*tch!

"Let me "talk" to her for a second then you can do "anything" you want with her." Lily said before walking towards the crazed woman.

"You crazed ex-girlfriend! Why did you kidnap me?! Even if you kill me, Jonathan won't still love you beAcaUse He LoVeS ME!"

*Pak!*

A punch landed on Jade's face, she pretty much flew a few distance away and a few of her teeth drop. Her face was a bloody mess as blood was all over her face that was coming from her mouth and swelling face.