Arc 5.7 Ivy Neil

Chapter 5.7 Ivy Neil

"My fellow friends, may you have a safe journey ahead of you."

Time flew too fast that within a blink of an eye it was already morning, the sun was so bright as it hang up there in the sky. The birds was chirping "creepily" as the wind breeze smell terribly, what a wonderful morning.

"My friends and I wanted to thank you and your people for letting us stay here for the night Leaf, we really appreciate your kindness.  (Thank you.)" Ivy smiled as she did the Elven bow as a sign of thanks, with her right hand on her left chest and a low bow to Leaf. Ivy's companions also did the same- excluding "Daimon" – when they saw Ivy gratefully thanking the "Elf".

" (You are all most welcome.)" Leaf awkwardly bow back to Ivy and her group, he really did not do that much and never did much for her and her group seeing that she will we leaving too soon for the red moon season to be over.

"Then, we will be best be on our way. The sooner we continue our journey the sooner we will reach our destination, then, see you again Leaf, that is if we ever cross path in the future!"

" (Wait!)" When Ivy and her group was leaving, Leaf suddenly stop the group.

Ivy's group look back at Leaf waiting for what he will do, they were also curious as to why he had stopped them.

"I may not help you a lot but please take this...." Leaf handed Ivy a green leaf. "If you ever get in trouble in the forest, use this and help will come."

Ivy gratefully received the green leaf from Leaf, the "green leaf" was in fact a green whistle in a shape of a leaf.

"Thank you, Leaf. You are really a very kind person....." Ivy was touched when Leaf gave her the green whistle, she never knew that Leaf was worried about their safety even though they just met and their safety is of no concern to him but still he still helped them. Leaf was really a kind soul.

After saying their farewell to their newly acquired Elf friend, the group left with heavy but light hearts while looking forward to the unknown future of their group.

After the group left, a new group had arrived to the Elves territory. The group was terribly lost and had luckily come upon the Elves territory as they wander the forest, it had already been months since the group had started their journey and they were both famished and tired.

The red moon season had tired their bodies out and ruined their food supply when it suddenly happened in the middle of the night while they were resting, they can only blame their bad luck as they run for their little lives.

They were so tired after the battle and running away that they could feel like dropping dead on the spot but they could not since many people is relying on them, the weight of the whole country or even the world is on their little shoulders so the journey must go on.

The group are not only tired but also famished after the battle, since their food supply was ruined and lost during the battle and escape the group had no choice but to search for food in the middle of nowhere. And to their bad luck it was the red moon season and red moon season means bad luck! No food available since all the living animals there had either gone hibernating or hiding or had already evolve and turned into a monster.

So the group can only go on the journey with tired bodies and empty stomach but alas! Finally their bad luck had run out and good luck had come, they had finally found an oasis which could help them fill their belly and rest their bodies.

"Michael, Daniel, Gabriel, finally! Finally we are safe!!!" Dawn happily said as she looked at the entrance of the village of the Elves in front of her face, finally they had reached their destination.