Arc. 5.3 Ivy Neil

Chapter 5.3 Ivy Neil

"Mistress! Mistress, please slow down even just a little bit. We can't catch up with you if you ran like that!" The Leader shouted as he gasped for breath, they had already been running for more than an hour already but Ivy did not seem to want to stop.

"Mistress!"

"Mistress, wait for us!"

"Are you freaking mad?! There are at least a million of Fire Ants running after us and you want me to stop? Hell no!" Ivy shouted at them as she increase her speed more, she jump from rock to rock as she can't wait to get away as far as she could from the Fire Ants.

"Mistress, got a point." The Leader dumbly said. "Wait for us Mistress, the Fire Ants is after us!"

"Mistress, help us!"

"Help!" The cry of help from the Giant Lizards made Ivy roll her eyes at them, how dumb could those bunches of Lizards be?

The Fire Ants were at most in the Yellow Tier, Rank 3 and the bunch of Giant Lizards were at the Blue Tier, Rank 5. What are they even afraid of?

'Did their brains rot because of being in the cave for too long?'

Ivy was itching to unsheathe her sword and slay those dumb lizards out of existence, is it too late to do that now?

###############################################################

"Mistress, we finally did it! We have arrive!" The Leader said in utmost happiness as he skewered a Fire Ant on his butt.

Ivy could feel an oncoming headache as she thought of the future, why did she spare them in the first place?

"Mistress, look! The ancient codes, one that was made by the most powerful magician in the whole Fantasia. He was so powerful that he split the Fantasia continent into four when he was fighting with the last Dragon and even got to prison him in the Dark Cave, he is just too powerful!" The Leader sighed as he imagined himself to be one day as powerful as the magician in the ancient times.

"Hmmm.... Ancient codes? Weird, this look more like a jigsaw puzzle." Ivy's brows furrowed as she easily solve the jigsaw puzzle. "Powerful huh? More like an idiot."

The very moment Ivy solve the "jigsaw puzzle" the whole cave shook as if there was an earthquake, the whole cave was shaking that Ivy thought that the cave is going to collapse but fortunately it didn't.

*Creeeaaaakkkkk*

The big doors opened wide as a blinding light blinded their eyes for a second and before they knew it the door that was the only obstacle blocking their way had already opened completely before them. What greeted them was a room void of light despite the ceiling open wide and the sun was at its peak, the room was so dark that the group could not see a single thing.

"So, is anyone there?"

#################################################################

*EarthQuake!*

Above ground, on the whole Fantasia World an earthquake shook all of the four continents. Humans and all the other races panicked as an earthquake shook their entire land, they had never experienced such a calamity before and experiencing it now is equivalent to the end of the world for them.

Leaders of every country tried to calm their citizens, search and rescue squads had been created to gather the citizens into a safe place as the poorly made structures started falling one by one and casualties had already been made.