Arc 1.2 Shen Qi

Edited~

Chapter 1.2 Shen Qi

It's been a week since the day Shen Qi first arrived in that world, her first mission world.

During this past week, she was spoiled rotten to her core by her brothers since they all knew that she was sad about their rejection so they tried to cheer her up and visited her more frequently than they used to do.

Not like the brothers do not visit her more than a couple of times a day even when it was still before that time they had rejected her, visiting her residence for almost 10 times a day had been by far became a habit of each of them.

They always felt that their day is not complete if they don't see her so their visits were very frequent, they can't help it their little sister is just too cute!

The visit counts even got worse when they tried to cheer her up, from 10 it became 20, double the size of their usual visit counts.

Sometimes, because of the frequent visit from her 6 brothers her head started to ache because she needed to entertain each of them from dawn till sunset.

Finally, she could no longer endure the "pampering" and chased all of them away so she can have her peace and then rested for a day.

Knowing their wrongs, they instead took turns to visit her and lessen the visit counts to not disturb her that much.

Sometimes when they visit together, they would go on a picnic and play together with her.

All in all, the sibling's relationship is good and harmonious. No sign of the bad fruit and a schemer, all are in peace and in harmony.

This family is really a good family, even though they were all Royals they are not black hearted but instead siblings that truly care and love each other.

The Original Shen Qi was truly a lucky girl for having a bunch of loving and kind brothers that protects her and even spoiled her rotten to the core.

It was truly amazing that despite all of those pampering she had received she did not grow up arrogant like the other nobles who grew up spoiled and bratty because of being pampered too much.

Maybe being kind had already been deeply ingrained in their genes since all brothers and sister are kind and humble, they were really raised by their parent's right and full of love.

But instead of feeling happy right now, Shen Qi at this moment was feeling rather frustrated because her Main Mission Target did not even visit her, not even once!

He does not visit her, worst she can't even find him anywhere!!

Yes, her brothers did visit her every day but they are always lacking in one person and he is none other than Mu Xuan! Her f*ck*ng target!!

"Shen Qi, are you alright?" The Fourth Prince noticed that Shen Qi was a bit daze and could not help but ask.

"Hmm? Ah, nothing's wrong Fourth Brother I'm fine." Shen Qi said with a faint smile.

Always acting cute and all had started to wear her down. Imagine, acting cute 24/7 almost every day, won't your brain cells deteriorate?

"Are you sure? You don't look like your fine though, how about you take a rest for now. We brothers would come back again another time." The Seventh Prince who was listening to the Fourth Prince and Shen Qi's conversation said, worried about his sister's condition.