Arc 5.18 Ivy Neil

Chapter 5.18 Ivy Neil

Red strings of fate shoot out as if it were bullets as it circled around the three individuals who had been tied with the red string if fate, the trio's ring finger had been tied by an invisible red string of fate that only Ivy could see at that moment.

Ivy gasp in surprise as she stared at the two of them who was looking at her with both relief and happiness, Ivy could not believe what she is seeing right now as she look back and forth at the two Dragons ring finger and hers.

"How could this be, are the two of them my Hubby? The red string of fate is never wrong when connecting each other's fate so how could it be that the red string of fate is connecting me with the both of them?" Ivy lamented inside her heart as she had a hard time accepting the fact that there is two of her Hubby.

"Ivy!" Daimon and the Demon King yelled at the same time as they jog towards her.

"Hi?" Ivy said as her brain was still in the process of loading the new information in her brain.

"Ivy, I'm glad your alright. You got me so worried, I thought that I had lost you." Daimon hugged Ivy tightly as he does not seem to want to let go, Ivy did not hug him back or push him away since she was still in a state of loading.

"I'm glad your fine." The Demon King said in relief as he looked at Ivy who was in his brothers embrace, his eyes flashed with a sad light before disappearing as quickly as it appeared.

Ivy who had finished loading saw the light that had flashed in the Demon King's eyes, her eyes could not help but ache as the thought of him being also her "Hubby" emerge in her mind.

"What should I do now?' Ivy was torn between the two as them being both her Hubby made her head ache not knowing what she should do, she can't possibly just go and say "I love you both, let's get married!" that only works on FLs.

"Thank you for worrying about me you two, I'm really happy." Ivy smiled at the two of them warmly as she also included the Demon King in the hug together with Daimon who was sulking.

"We were just glad that you are fine now, Ivy. Please don't do that again, you just shaved off almost half of my life." The Demon King smiled warmly as he hug Ivy back, the one thing that he might not be able to do anymore after this so he cherished the moment while he still can.

Daimon glared at his brother for also hugging Ivy but he did not voice out anything since he could feel that this is how things should be a feeling of being complete that he had never felt before, such funny feeling yet it feels like it was right.

"Brother is right, you scared us there for a second I thought that we had lost you..." Daimon sadly said as he look her in the eye.

"I'm sorry for worrying you two, no need to worry now sinice I am fine." Ivy beam a smile at the two of them.

"But really, a Heavenly Holy Maiden, what just happened? How come you became a Heavenly Holy Maiden all of a sudden? Are you even a Holy Maiden in the first place?" Daimon could not help but asked as he voice out his thoughts.

"That is because I am a Holy Maiden." Ivy simply smiled.

"The only requirement to become a Heavenly Holy Maiden." The Demon King nodded his head as if he had understood something.

"Wait, you were a Holy Maiden?! Why did I not know?"

"You never asked." Ivy just shrugged her shoulders as she let go of the "sandwich" hug.

"What would you do now, Ivy?" The Demon King suddenly asked.

"What do you mean?" Ivy asked puzzled.