Arc 5.22 Ivy Neil

Chapter 5.22 Ivy Neil

"It looks like all of you are having fun." A figure in red could be seen standing before the two brothers as she flash the other group an enchanting smile.

"Y-Your...." Dawn's eyes became as wide as saucers as she glared at the figure in red standing before the brothers.

"Ivy, your alive!" Daniel who saw Ivy was surprised momentarily before he came into his senses and smiled happily seeing Ivy alive and well. His heart that was grieving quickly turned joyous when he saw Ivy.

"Daniel?" Ivy tilts her head when he saw the original's self proclaimed "little brother".

"Ivy, is it really you? How come your still alive? I mean I'm glad that your alive, we thought that you really died when you saved Dawn. Ivy, we really misses you and most of all Dawn, she was really sad when she thought that you died while protecting her." Michael said.

"Oh, really?" Ivy's left eyebrow raised up as she smiled mockingly at Dawn whose countenance was growing paler by each second.

"Ivy, why are you here of all places? Are you here to help us, your fellow Heroes to kill the Demon King? If your alive all these time why did you not come back to us?"

When Daemon and Daimon heard what the Hero said about Ivy being a Hero also they were surprise yet they choose to believe in her despite her not telling them the whole truth of her identity, what can they say? The both of them are wifeynatics.

"Kill the Demon King? Nah, too bad I'm not here to do that. I quit being a Hero a long time ago, I got something more better to do and protect than being some lame Hero. And for your question why I did not return, why don't you ask Dawn, she knows better than I do. Right, Dawn?" Ivy teased as she enjoys Dawn's terrible expression.

"W-What do you mean, Ivy?" Somehow Dawn manage to smile as she played the innocent card.

"Tsk. Still playing pretend, why don't you show them your true colors already you two face batch. Holding it in is bad for your health you know." Ivy adviced kindly.

"Ivy, what do you mean and why are you so mean to Dawn?" Daniel who was a slow person did not immediately get the gist of things while the quick witted ones caught up to what she was trying to say.

"Are you saying that she tried to k-kill you, why?" Michael look at Dawn with disbelief, he look at Dawn like he wanted her to deny all the accusations and prove herself innocent but deep within him Ivy who was a person who never lie continue to hammer down on his judgement.

"I-Ivy, why are you saying this kind of things? How could I possibly bear to hurt you and most of all scheme to kill you, do you take me as such a person?" Dawn who was trying her best to act as pitiful as possible shed crocodile tears as she appeared to be a bullied little girl.

"Honestly Dawn, yes and by the way your fake tears won't take effect on me since I'm allergy to fakes." Ivy mocked.

"Everyone...." Dawn who was directly shoot down by Ivy look at the people beside her who look back at her with a hesitant expression and doubt in their eyes. "D-Does no one believe in me?"

Dawn look at the people around her and all of them avoided eye contact with her except for Gabriel who was still smiling at her but she knew that he was doubting her and was calculating the benefits he could receive if he were to help her, such was the ML.

Seeing everyone's doubtful and calculative eyes, Dawn who was already a psycho to begin with bow down her head as the cold glint in her eyes was hidden.

"Really, no one." Dawn said in a whisper. Remembering the times that they were together, journeying and adventuring together, the times that they survive together shattered just with a few words from Ivy.

'Why? Why do they love her more than me?! Why?! Hehe... if that's the case then I'll just risk everything and when Ivy is gone it will just be like in the past, everything will be alright as long as she is gone!'

"I'm sorry Dawn but I believe in Ivy more, I did not know that your such a person. Ivy treated you well yet your a dog who bites its owners hands." Daniel look at Dawn disdainfully as he slowly walk towards Ivy, he had long dreamt of this moment to finally meet her again and now that he did he will not let this chance go to waste.

"Daniel, thanks for believing in me." Ivy smiled warmly at him, though Ivy does not care one bit if he believe her or not the original Ivy does so she could not help but also treat the younger boy warmly.

"Ivy...." Daniel smiled joyfully seeing Ivy welcome him warmly, he quickened his pace to quickly reach his destination when suddenly...

"Ivy, watch out!" As if by gut feeling, Daemon who was standing closer to Ivy pulled her in his embrace when he felt that something was wrong.

The very moment Daemon hug Ivy a sword stab Daemon right through his chest, he fell down on his knees.

(A/C: This is the part where every characters became dumb and forget to use their super powers to protect themselves! )

"Brother!" Daimon yelled as he approached his brother.

"Daemon, you..." Ivy could feel her eyes moisten as she look at her beloved wounded and bleeding in her embrace, her heart felt like it was bleeding even though she was not the one who was stab.

"Hahahahaha...." A deranged voice sounded aloud the quiet halls breaking the silence as it echoed loudly on the ears of the people within the halls.

Seeing the Demon King on the floor on his knees bleeding, the four people left on the fight does not know what to feel if they should be happy or scared when they felt the scary aura Ivy is giving off.

"H-How could this be?" Daniel who had a surprised look on was shock when he found himself on the spot where Dawn used to be and the spot where he used to be... he saw Dawn.

"Hahaha! I killed the Demon King hahaha! But why in the hell did he block the way for you, if only he didn't then you would be the one lying on the floor. Oh well, let's fix that." Dawn who was on the verge of breaking down laugh heartily at Ivy as she raised the sword high up in the air once again.

"You crazy bitch, you'll pay for hurting my brother!" Daimon yelled angrily, it was the first time in his life to feel such intense hatred in his heart. Never had he felt so much anger to the point of erupting like a volcano, something just snap within him when he saw Daemon lying on the floor bleeding.

Ivy who had shock expression held Daemon's bloodied body in her embrace, she would have been fine even if Dawn injured her, not like she could though but she did not expect for Daemon to use his body to protect her.

A surge of killing intent rush out from Ivy's body like a tsunami as she look at Dawn with so much hate and killing intent, she had never felt this intense hate before but only now.

Her sapphire eyes turned bloodshot as a maniacal laughter escapes her lips.

"Dawn, dared to hurt my man? Then you must compensate him a thousand fold!"