Arc 1.5 Shen Qi

Chapter 1.5 Shen Qi

"Third brother hey! Mu Xuan!!" The Second Prince yelled after Mu Xuan who even walked faster hearing his voice but who knew that the Third Prince could be so fast and quickly caught up to him.

The Third Prince put his shoulder over Mu Xuan's shoulders and pulled him closer, he grip his shoulders tightly not letting Mu Xuan escape.

"What do you want?"Mu Xuan asked while gritting his teeth seeing his idiotic brother looking at him with a knowing smile.

"Hehehe... What are you talking about? Can't I see you because I miss you, it's not that I only see you when I need you." The Second Prince shameless said while puckering his lips.

Mu Xuan pushed the Second Prince face away from his face, if only he's not his brother then he would have long ago slay this person into two!

"Ow! Your no fun at all!" The Second Prince pouted and then playfully smiled "Don't you want to know what I came here for? You know about hehe... lil princess."

Hearing that it was about Shen Qi, it caught Mu Xuan's attention immediately.

"What about her? Did something happen to her or is someone trying to assassinate her again? Tell me!"

"Wowowwow... Easy brother, it's not like I'm the bringer of bad news to you, well technically sometimes I do, but that's not the point and that's not what I'm here for."

"Then what it is it, can't you just directly go to the point!"

Seeing Mu Xuan turned serious, the Second Prince did not dare joke around with him anymore and told him the juicy piece of news and the deal he had with his lil princess.

Mu Xuan listened intently to this idiotic brother of his and what he heard made him rise his brow, his eyes flashed with different kinds of complicated emotions.

"..... so that's it. Say Third brother, what did you do to make my lil princess so angry at you that she could not even bare the sight of you? Did you....." The Third Prince look at Mu Xuan up and down and as if understanding the situation shook his head, he looked at him pitifully.

"What are you looking at, do you want me to make you unable to see?" Mu Xuan threatened. He knew what that look in his idiotic and overly imaginative brother is about and he could not help but shiver in disgust at the thought.

"What? I'm just looking you know and besides I know you don't have the guts to do it because you are afraid of angering my lil princess more!" The Second Prince smugly said.

"Do you think that I won't dare? Get in my nerves one more time and I'll feed you to the wolves." Mu Xuan left immediately after he said those words as a warning to his brother.

The Second Prince shivered in fear, he knew that Mu Xuan was serious. He will really feed him on the wolves the next time he angered him!

Oh well, I have my lil princess to protect me if that time ever do comes! The Second Prince thought with a smile and shrugged off what Mu Xuan told him. He knew that Mu Xuan would never dare!

Yup! Mu Xuan would never dare!

I don't dare! I don't want my cute little 'sister' to get angry with me the second time if I were to hurt that idiotic Prince brother of mine! I don't dare!